Chapter 16

Tritos had found a silly little mortal to entertain himself with. Whoever she was, she was very pretty and Tritos enjoyed playing with pretty things. He was well into indulging himself with the girl he'd seduced when incessant banging on his door had her setting the whole event to a halt.

"Oh no!" she gasped as she got off of him and hid behind his form against the wall. "I'm not supposed to be here."

"You're fine." Tritos assured her. "Go away!" Tritos barked as he turned his attention back to the sweet girl in his warm bed.

"Tritos, we need to talk." Kamya shouted through the door.

"Not now, Princess. Go find your own party." Tritos called.

"It's the princess!" the girl squeaked.

"Shhh," Tritos soothed and he silenced her with a soft kiss. "I'll handle this, don't you worry."

Then the door was thrown open and Kamya was standing in the doorway, her shadow of a guard next to her. "Not later, now." Kamya started then realized someone had thrown the blanket over their head. "Who is that?"

"None of your concern." Tritos growled. "Now get out."

"Is that one of my subjects? Because if it is, that is my concern. Or one of my court ladies?" Kamya's voice was getting more hysterical. "Tritos, you harlot!"

"Don't be jealous. There's plenty of room if you want to join." Tritos winked and suddenly images of their night together flashed in Kamya's mind.

"How dare you!"

"What I do in my bed is my business unless you specifically choose to accompany me. There is nothing that dictates me disclosing my bed partners. Do not barge into the room of a royal again." Tritos stood in all his naked glory and Kamya had to shield her eyes.

"You highness, she's still the princess. Decorum must be observed." Halvar snarled as he put himself between Kamya and Tritos.

"Then tell your princess not to open closed doors, especially when she's been denied access. These hundred years will pass quickly for me, Princess. Do not make problems for your grandchildren."

"I need your help." Kamya sighed. "Can you hurry up and send word for me when you're finished whatever you're doing?"

"You're not that thick. You know exactly what we're doing."

"Good day." Kamya huffed as she turned and left the room. How dare he stand before her nude! It was deplorable.

Tritos laughed as Kamya stormed off.

"What if she finds out it was me?" the sweet kitchen girl asked meekly.

"Then I will tell her that it is none of her concern." Tritos promised as he slid back in bed and wound his arms around her waist.

"What if she sacks me?"

"If she sacks you because of us enjoying a night like this then I'll hire you for my own kitchens back home." Tritos smirked. "Now, where were we?"

Tritos swallowed her response as he set her senses on fire with another scorching kiss. "No more words." Tritos breathed. "We're past words." Tritos enjoyed watching the girl lose her senses and every nerve unravel in ecstasy. No one would ever satisfy her after this. A fact Tritos was proud of because he would never give her another night. He enjoyed ruining mortals for other mortals. No matter what this girl had in store for the rest of her life, he would be the one she remembered, even on her wedding night.

After he'd slaked his own carnal passions he pulled on a robe and helped the poor girl sneak out then called for the spoiled princess.

"I hope you're clothed." Kamya seethed as she opened the door with a hand over her eyes for dramatic effect.