chapter fourtris (46 I cry)

Heyyy! I'm sick but I have an allstar game for soccer tomorrow so whatever I'm sure I'll survive. 

Chapter timee!

Tobias pov

I wake up and feel someone in my bed who isn't me. (No duh Tobias) I open my eyes and see Tris laying there, fast asleep. A smile crosses my face. Three weeks, then she won't be Beatrice Prior,  she'll be Beatrice Eaton. I can't wait, I got my suit yesterday and Tris and I (with the help of Christina) are planning everything today. We want it to be a small wedding,  our close friends and Tris's family.

I jump out of bed and shower. Once I'm done showering I decide to make pancakes. I'm a pretty good chef. Growing up Marcus always had me cook for him. Of course I never cooked extravagant things. So I have never made pancakes, but hey, it can't be that hard.

I'm trying to put the pancakes in the pan but everytime I do its splatters and goes every where but the pan. I wince as a scorching hot piece of pancake mix burns my hand. I move my hand to run it over cold water and the second my hand leaves the side of the glass bowl the pancake mix is in my eyes widen in realization.

The bowl hits the ground and shatters, causing pancake mix and glass to fly every where. I groan and go to pick up all the glass before Tris wakes up. I guess cooking isn't my thing. 

I'm thinking about our wedding when a large piece of glass cuts my hand. Blood flows immediately and I realize the cut is pretty deep. I'm going to need stitches. 

I hear a rustle coming from Tris and my room and im less then 10 seconds Tris is at the door. "Tobias, whats going on? What was that noise" she asks rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She stops rubbing her eyes and looks at me, blinking slowly. It takes her a minute but once she see's my hand her jaw drops. "Tobias! What happened? We have to get you to the infirmary right now!" She says in shock.

I groan and there is a knock at the door. She walks away and I hear her talking to someone.  "But whyyyyy?" I hear Christina whine. "Because my idiot fiancè was cooking and sliced his hand open," Tris states, and follows up with a loud "COME ON FOUR LETS GO." I grab a cloth and press it to my palm. I step over the mess on the ground and walk to the door, where a tired Tris and annoyed Christina stand. "I can walk by myself" I state plainly. "Yeah, but the cut is deep and you're losing blood, you could pass out or something, I'm walking you," Tris says. I know she won't take no for an answer.

TIME LAPSEEEE (:

TRIS POV

I sit in the infirmary waiting room for the second time in two days, for two different things. I know its just a couple stitches but I can't help but worry about Tobias. I've been here for about an hour and Tobias is going to get out soon. 

Just then he walks out with his hand bandaged and a bottke of pain pills. I smile and hug him. "Tris its just a couple of stitches, I'm fine!" He says as he wraps his arms around me. "What where you doing? How did that happen?" I question. "I-uhhh- was making you pancakes" he says, rubbing the back of his neck.  I smile "I didn't know you knew how to make pancakes!" I say, surprised. He runs his fingers over the bamdage on his neck and says "I don't" quietly. I laugh. 'He's adorable' I think. "I know I'm adorable" he says cockily and I blush. With that, Tobias makes sure he can leave and we walk home, laughing and telling jokes.

I'm hungry guys help. Okay so yesterday I watched 6+ hours  (14 episodes)  of Supernatural.  I need an intervention omg. Its 11:11 PM make a wish!!!!!!!! Okay! As always comment suggestions and opinions! Ilyg♥ byeee!

QOTC: Have you ever been to the hospital for and injury or something? If so whyy?

AOTC: ahh yes a lot.
Umm okay
- broke my collar bone when I was 6
-had surgery on my stomach when I was 6
- broke my collar bone again when I was 7
- annd got stitches on my lip/chin from a dog bite when I was 11