Chapter 2nine kawaii

Heyya! I've been at  the beach for a week! my wifi is so bad so I couldn't really update! okay! chapter time↓↓

Tris P.O.V

Christina pokes me to with makeup and singes (I think I spelt that right, idk) my hair with a curling iron. I hate when she does this, but at the end, when she spins me to see the mirror, I look beautiful. " Christina.." I try to thank her, but I'm at a loss for words. "No need to thank me, just look good for Four," Christina says with a wink ;).

I groan, and look at her. She's in a tight crop top and flowy skirt that comes down to her mid-thigh. She obviously has a jacket and a few pairs of short-shorts under her skirt.

I look in the mirror again and check my outfit. I'm wearing leggings, and the same skirt as Christina. For a top a wear tucked in moon cycle shirt and a leather jacket. Christina and I look at eachother and smile, we are going to drop jaws.

We walk out the door and take the small stroll to Uriah's apartment. I see men staring at us the whole time, well probably at Christina and not me, but in our general direction. We make it to Uriah's front door within five minutes and knock on the door. He immediately opens the door and smiles.

"Come in ladies, and let the games begin" Uriah says in a creepy smile. This should be a long night....

Sorry it's short! My wifi is soooo bad because I'm on vacationn! ew. I NEED TRUTHS AND DARES PLEASE COMMENT OMG! as alway comment suggestions and opinions and stuff because I lovee to hear themm, byee♡