chapter 3 (finally)

TRIS POV

" Chris, t or d?" I ask while smiling.

"uh, truth?" she asks as if it was a question.

"wrong choice, Candor, whats your biggest fear?" I ask, winking.

"m-moths.." she stutters

Everyone in our groups laughs hysterically.  Christina blushes and buries her face in Wills chest, yelling for us to shut up. We all point out thats it's her turn ahd she smiles immediately.

" FOUR,  TRUTH OR DARE" she screams.

I know Tobias won't pick truth, he would never risk talking about his past. so why am I so worried about harmless Chris's dare?

"dare" he says, without skipping a beat.

"KISS ANY GIRL IN THIS ROOM YOU WOULD DATE" Chris yells.  Damn that girl needs to quiet down.

Tobias gets up and walks over to Christina and is about to put his lips on hers when he calmly says "not you" and laughs. He walks over to me and slowly presses his lips to mine. I instantly feel sparks. He smiles and we kiss more, soon it turned into a makeout session.  then someone clears their throat.

"damn, if I didn't know better I woild think you guys have done this before!!" Uriah says jokingly. but we both blush because, well, we have done it before, lots. Uriah looks back and forth at us and scream "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!¡¿" we kinda nod, blushing, and the whole group (minus Chris and Will) stared at us in shock.

"FOUR HAS FINALLY GOT A GIRLLLLLLFRIEND" Zeke and Uriah sing, and then they tell Tobias that its his turn.

"Zeke,  truth or dare?"  he asks.

"Dare!!" Zeke cheers.

"go into the pit and lay on the ground fake crying and when someone tries to help you yell its their fault and slap them, then run away."

zeke nods and goes to the pit, we watch as he lays on the ground "crying" and then, Eric, of all people asks him if he is okay, and Zeke gets up, and screams that its all his fault, we are all laughing hysterically by this point,  but we laugh even more when Zeke slaps Eric and runs away. When we get back to the room Zeke asks Shauna. she picks dare and he says

"play seven minutes in heaven with me, babe"

she smiles and grabs his hand pulling him into the other room. after about five minute we hear moaning and we all laugh, then their seven minutes is up and we run in to see Zeke and Shauna without a shirt on and Shauna is pushed up against the wall kissing Zeke, they blush when they notice us and run to get their clothes.

Shauna asks me, I say dare, and I am so shocked and mad at what she says next...

AN, heyy, I haven't updated in like .1 million years, but yeah more t or d, sorry about all the spelling errors or whatever,  I will update more! byee!