Chapter 9 hehe

OMG TFIOS COMES OUT IN 26 DAYS *SCREAMS INTERNALLY*, OKAY? OKAY.♡

^An, sorry for my non-divergent spasm I'm just so so so excited!! okay so heres chapter nine leggo, and if you have any feed back or suggestions comment them, I love to read themm, swag, bye

recap: and I fall asleep dreaming of when I first met Tobias and my fall to the net...

TRISSY POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

ugh, I think, I really really really don't want to face the initiates today. After yesterday I just want to stay in bed and not see anyone, especially Lucas.  ew, he was a really bad kisser now that I think of it. I sigh and get up, hop into the sjower, and wash off the gross-ness of Lucas kissing me. I get out and put on my usual outfit and a sweatshirt since its kinda chilly, even underground it gets cold. I go out of the bathroom and smell something delightful. I walk happily into the kitchen and see pancakes and bacon and Tobias cooking eggs.

I look at the clock and realize he woke me up early just so we could have breakfast together. As we eat, I say "I love you so damn much, and I didn't know you could cook!". He smiles and tries to talk with a mouth full of pancakes but just gets out a "wn oo lv n yr ow oo lrn t ck". I start to crack up and he finishes eating and says "Whem you live on your own you learn to cook, happy?" I laugh even more and nod. he goes to get ready, while laughing and after about 20 minutes we walk out of the apartment to the training rooms to figure out who will fight who. it doesnt take long and we come up with

Lucas- Jack

Maria-Lucille

Thomas- Cole

Arianna- Hannah

Brady-June

this was the best setup we could come up with and by the time were done the initiates start to file in. We tell them that they have to fight eachother and we see a few terrified faces.

First up is Lucas and Jack. This should be a even fight, Lucas and Jack seem to have the same amount of strength and speed. It starts when Jack throws a sloppy punch and Lucas grabs his arm, twisting it until we hear a sickening crack. That was unexpected,  I honestly didn't think any of our Initiates would break eachothers arms. Jack punches Lucas,  hard, with the other had, he must be a lefty. Lucas stops for a minute, and spits something out. A tooth. Then filled with rage punches Jack in the temple, Jack foes unconscious immediately and Thomas takes him to the infirmary. Tobias circles Lucas's name.

The rest of the fights go smoothly,  Maria, Thomas and Hannah all wim theirs. When we get to Brady and Junes however, I begin to worry, June is a very small girl and Brady will most likely hurt her. Whem the fight starts Brady goes to punch her but she dodges, throwing a perfectly aimed kick at his stomach. Brady falls and June gets on top of him, punching him repeatedly. h puches her off and punches her in the nose, she starts to bleed and kicks him in the thigh, knocking him to his knees. when he tries to stand, she punches him and he's out cold. and thats when I realize it, this isn't a little abnegation girl, she is dauntless, and she has the potential to be dangerous....

/time lapse to last day of stage one\

Tobias pov

Tris and I put up the rankings. Luckily no one was kicked out because there were only ten transfers.  the rankings were..

1- Lucas

2- Thomas

3-June

4- Maria

5- Hannah

6-Jack

7-Brady

8-Lucille

9-Cole

10-Arianna

When the initiates see the rankings, some look happy, others, not. As Tobias and I tell them that they will now be with the Dauntless born and a tiny bit about stage 2 they all calm down. Whe walk out and down the hall when Uriah sees us, he says a few words that I could hear, but Tobias says okay, when I ask what he says, Tobias informs me that he said there was a truth or dare party at his house tonight at 6 and we were going, I laugh and start to get changed, because its 5:20, and mentally prepare myself for all the stupidity I will have to deal with tonight.

an YAYYY MORE T OR D, comment some truths and dares b. I have nooooooooooo ideas lol, I eill feature you in the an if you do! I hope you like  this storyyy, byee☆