chapter 35 ;)

Heyyy! I'm back!! I've been really busy lately and my anxiety has been awful so I couldn't really write,  sorryy!:( but now there's a new chapter!! yay xD okay reading time bye

Tris pov

After eating Hamburgers and Dauntless cake, which always reminds me of my first day in Dauntless,  Tobias and I go to the training room to set up. We set out a bunch of knives and targets before sitting down and talking. There's only about 15 minutes until lunch is done so theres no point in going back. Tobias and I talk and kiss for about 20 minutes. We stop when we hear the loud voices of the initiates coming down the hall. "Five minutes late," Four mumbles and stands up.

All the initiates file through the doors. Some of them look around, some of them just stare at the knives. "Does anyone want to explain to me, why all of you are five minutes late?" Four says quietly. Melony, one of our Candor initiates steps forwards with her hands on her hips and rolls her eyes. "Because, we got lost. It's not like five minutes is a lot of time anyways," She says, with a major attitude.

Tobias is about to say something but I speak up, "Then I guess hanging from the railing of the Chasm for dive minutes won't be hard at all, will it?". I hear Four trying to hold in his laughter. He knows I'm bluffing, but the initiates don't. Melony's eyes widen. "no no no, I'm sorry Six it won't happen again," She says. "Good, because next time, there will be punishments," I say, with a cruel tone in my voice I didn't know I had.

Tobias explains how to throw knives and why its important. Before I know it he looks at me and says " Would you care to demonstrate, Six?". I laugh, this has become our initiation tradition.  I walk slowly to the targets and stand with mt back to one.  I still barely reach the center. The initiates eyes widen and Four begins his taunting. "You can still back out, Six," he says with a smirk. I laugh at him and the initiates seem shocked we're taking this so lightly.  "Just throw the knives you Pansycake, " I say and laugh as Four fakes being hurt by my statement.

Suddenly I see Four's arm twitch and feel wind over my head. The knife sits a inch above my head. "You can do better than that!" I yell. Four just rolls his eyes and throws again. This knife hits right next to my neck but doesn't touch me. I brace myself for whats coming next and suddenly feel the familiar sting on my ear. "Again,  really?" I say with a eye roll. Four laughs and mutters something about dejavu. I look over at the initiates shocked faces and stifle a laugh. "Sooner or later you will be able to throw like that, now get to your targets and practice," Four yells.

We watch the initiates throw and I see Joey, the candor boy, struggling.

I walk over to him and show him how to properly throw the knife, he didn't have a proper stance. I show him and he gets the hang of it. Right as I'm about to walk away he says "Six, do you have a boyfriend?". 'ugh, not again' I think. "No." I say coldly and see his face light up. I stifle a small laugh and say with a smile "I have a fiancé," and walk away. One thing I missed about initiation,  is messing with initiates.

AYYE SASSY TRIS!! guys should I make one of the initiates gay and have a crush on Tobias bc I really want to tbh. comment suggestions and ideaaaas! ilyg, byee! ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30K I'M SCREAMING YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

QOTC: what was your favorite childhood show?
AOTC: either Scooby doo, Jimmy Neutron or Suite Life of Zach and Cody