chapter 33 bahaha

okay so I just realized how stupid I am. My chapter names go "30,33,31" I guess I don't know how to count properly hahaha so this is the actual chapter 33, here wee goo

TOBIAS POV

I wake up and look at the clock, 7:30. Shit, Today's the choosing ceremony. I completely forgot! I sit up and stretch. I lean over to wake up Tris and she's not there. I listen for the sound of the shower running I don't hear anything.  "Tris?" I say calmly. The whole apartment is quiet for one minute and I start to get worried. Before I can stand up I see a tiny blonde figure burst through the doors with a crazy look on her eyes.

"INITIATES" is all she yells before sprinting into the bathroom. I roll my eyes and get out of bed. I get changed and wall to the kitchen to make Tris and I some breakfast. After a couple of minutes Tris comes out of the bathroom and sits down at the kitchen table.  "Good morning sunshine," I say with a smile. She doesn't look up at me and mutters "coffee". I stifle a laugh.

After Tris and I eat our breakfast we head to the net. It's 8 o'clock now, so the initiates are coming in 30 minutes. "I can't believe we forgot," Tris says, glancing over at me. "Well something pretty important did happen last night," I say, remembering how Caleb and I finally got along.

Tris and I make it to the net within minutes and just sit and talk while waiting for the initiates. We decide we wouldn't tell the initiates we're engaged. Which sucks, because that means no kissing in front of them. Damn it.

After a while of talking with Tris and the Dauntless born trainers, we hear Max giving his speach.  "Ugh, they're heree!" Tris groans and stands up by the net. We listen to Max's speach, by now I know it by heart, it is my 3rd year training initiates.

We hear Max finish his speach. His last words are followed by a deafening scream. 'Well,  now the most awful weeks of the year have officially begun' I think as a person hits the net...

Yay new initiates! sorry it's short :( Tbh my new bathtub kinda scares me hahaaa, Comment suggestions and opinions! ilyg (except for Nancy Sousa) , bye!!

qotc: What grade are you guys in?
aotc: 8th gradee!