Chapter 10 omg

heyy, I'm glad you guys like my story! ily guys♥ I have to get x-rays tomorrow for my hip and I'm really scared ugh.  okay story time go team wildcats☆ sorry about the language if you don't like it ;)

recap: T OR D at Uriah and 4&6 are going

TRIS'S POV

We get to Uriah's apartment and knock on the door. Uriah option ns the door and welcomes us in. When we get in I immediately notice something. Most of the initiates are there.  and all I can think is, well fuck. Lucas is here, and when he sees me, he winks. ew. Uriah begins to talk, explaining the rules of truth or dare, and gets started.

"Marlenee babe, truth or dare?" he asks. "Truthh, and if you call me a pansycake I will break up with you," she says. " Cutest transfer? I won't mind babe," he says while smiling, assuring he won't mind her answer. "Well, he's no Uriah, but probably Lucas" she says kissing Uri on the cheek.  I fake a gag and Tobias laughs.

Marlene realizes its her yuqrn and turns to Lucas, asking him truth or dare, and he picks truth.  "PANSYCAKE" Uriah yells. Marlene glares at him and Lucas gives him a confused look. " do you have your eyes on anyone in dauntless?" she asks. "Yeah, she's wicked hot, she's got a boyfriend but I know she won't be able to resist me forever" he says, and winks at me sneakily. I stifle a laugh and Tobias groans, only Christina knows about him kissing me, so she gives me a look and I laugh, loudly. He is so absolutely revolting.

LUCAS POV OUUUUUH CHANGEUP

this is the day I'll do it. I'll get Six to be mine, and it's my turn. "Six, truth or dare?" I ask, she groans and pi ka dare, "play seven minutes in heaven with me?" she widens her eyes and lifts up her eyebrows as if to say, really? and she takes of her shirt, wait what why is she taking off her shirt? she still has a tank top but still. I didn't mean right here but okay, I get up and start to kiss her but someone pushes me off her. "what the fuck man? this is he dare she has to do it." I say to Four. "actually it's not, you obviously weren't listening,  if she doesn't want to do a dare or answer a question  she can take off an article of clothing,  so back. the. fuck. off. and stay away from my girlfriend. " Four says coldly.

Six leans in and kisses him, long and passionately. ew gross. "NO PDA" everyone yells. the split up but Four leans in and wispers something in her ear,  she smiles and blushes, moving closer too him.  I can't stand this, I looka round the room and notice Maria looks pisses too. Suddenly I have the perfect plan to get Six to be mine...

SHORT ISH CHAPTER SORRT I WILL UPDATE AGAIN LATER TODAY. COMMENT FEED BACK AND SUGGESTIONS, byeeee!