chapter 7

okay so I'm having extreme writers block so I apologize for my chapters being short and if you have any suggestions comment okie dokie

recap: we share one last kiss before the first initiate falls, and I can tell by the color of their clothes, rjis will be a long month

TRIS POV.

I walk over to the net and help off a tall, lanky but muscular Erudite boy. he has brown hair and light brown eyes and when he smiles his teeth are very white.

"Whats your name?" I ask calmly.

" Lucas,  and don't you forget now pipsqueak." he says, then winks.

ew is the only thing I can manage to think, why is everyone from Erudite wjo transfers to dauntless so sadistic (minus Will of course, but im thinking of Eric lol)

"you want to say it, Four?" I ask a pissed of Tobias

"FIRST JUMPER, LUCAS" he yells and the crowd comes cheering just as we hear another scream.

//time lapse time lapse time lapse\\

When all the initiates are on thw ground I count how many there are. and to be honest. there arent that many. 10 transfers and 12 dauntless borns, the 10 transfers are:

TRANSFERS:

-Lucas- Erudite-

-Maria- Amity

- Thomas- Abnegation

- Lucille- Candor

- June- candor

-brady- candor

- Arianna- Erudite

- Jack- Amity

- Hannah- Erudite

- Cole- Candor

after the dauntless born have lwft with Chris and Uriah,  we start to take the tranfers on a tour.

"I am Four and this" he says gesturing to me " Is six, we will be your Dauntless instructors, w-"

he is inturupted before he can say another word by the Candor gir will h blonde hair,  Lucille I think her name is, giggling.

I walk over as intimidating as I can and say quietly "do we have a problem?" "n-n-no s-s-six" she says while stuttering. " good, because if I wanted to deal with smart mouthed candors like you,  I would've joined their faction." I say smoothly and walk away. Tobias tries not to laugh as we walk to the pit, and the rest of the tour goes well.

/time lapse lololol lololol espal emit\

I'm getting my food at lunch when someone comes up begind me and wraps there arms around my waist, I giggle and turn around expecting to see Tobias,  but, to my horror, I see Lucas.  I gasp and push him away, grabbing my tray and walking over to the table. Damn, I think, this is going to be a problem. I wish I could kiss my boyfriend so bad, and an initiate likes me. ugh.  I space out during lunch because the group is talking about the initiates and Four is doing a good job explaining. I only pay attentiom when Uri and Marlene start to make out so I throw a french frie at them. They separate and both glare at me. thats when I look ay the clock and realize that it's time for trainig so me and Tobias walk down to the Training Room and wait for the initiates.  while waitimg we kiss and talk, which is all I've wanted to do all day. and when the initiates enter the room, im ready for training to start...

DO YOU GUYS LIKE OR NAW? LEAVE FEEDBACK PLEASE AND VOTE AND STUFF HAHA.  SORRY ITS SHORT AND PROBABLY BORINGGGG BUT I SUCK AT WRITING LOL.