chàptèr 31 yaaas bæ

heyyaaawhatsup? I literally write the most random things ever in my Author's notes. BUT OMFG 20K WHAT IS LIFE! Thank you guys so much for all your support and amazing comments, ilygsm♡ without further ado,  chapter time!

recap- Susan was having contractions and she and the baby could die..

Caleb POV

The nurse who was taking care of Susan walks out and my heartrate immediately picks up. She looks at me with a kind smile and says "Mr.Prior?". I can only nod in response. The nurse, I believe her name is Kelly,  gestures for me to come speak with her. I stand up and I swear people can hear my heart beating.

Nurse Kelly begins to talk but I cannot comprehend a word due to my nerves. She looks at me for confirmation and all I manage to get out is a dazed "what?". She laughs and says, "Mr. Prior, your wife and children are fine, she went into false labor, she was just having random contractions, not actually going to give birth, they will all be fine, Susan is resting now, we need her overnight for observation.".

Relief floods my body and a smile makes it way to my face. I go to tell Beatrice and Number boy that everything is fine when I realize. I whip around to nurse Kelly and stare at her. She gives me an odd look and I just stare for a minute. "D-d-did you say children? as in plural? like two or more?" I say shocked.

Nurse Kelly laughs and replies "Yes Mr. Prior,  your going to be having twins"...

TRIS POV

Caleb walks over to us, looking utterly shocked.  I'm about to talk but I hear someone beat me to it. "How are Susan and your kid?" Tobias says, with pure worry in his voice. Caleb smiles at Tobias, he can probably hear the genuine worry too. "She's fine, false labor, she great actually," Caleb replies, with an actual genuine smile.

Tobias and I give Caleb confused looks he sigh and rubs eyes. He laughs, his laugh sound relieved and happy. "Twins, Susan is having twins." Caleb says. "Caleb, thats fantastic!" I say.  Tobias's face lights up and he sticks out his hand to shake Caleb's.

Caleb glances down at Tobias's hand, as if deciding whether or not to shake it, but he reaches down and shakes it. "Congrats man, that's great," Tobias says. Am I dreaming or are my boyfriend and brother getting along? Caleb says a quick thank and something about how he should go see Susan. Tobias and I say a quick congrats and leave.

"Lets go home," Tobias says and I don't argue. We make it to our apartment when it hits me to ask Tobias about Caleb. "Babe?" I say glancing at him. "Mhmmm?" he replies. "What was that in the infirmary with Caleb?" I question.  "Well, I thought I might give up on the fight with him, if I love you it's best if your family likes me too, I mean we are getting married,  so technically, they'll be my family too, and I already have one family that hates me, I don't really want another," he says with a smile.

I don't say anything, I just walk over to Tobis and kiss him.  He smiles and deepens the kiss before I pull away. "Lets go to bed, I say while crawling under the covers.  Tobias lies down and wraps his arms around me.

"I love you," Tobias mumbles into my hair.

"I love you too," I reply.

" I love you three," he says.

" I love you Four," I reply without realizing. Tobias laughs, loudly,  he laughs so hard tears form in his eyes. I roll my eyes and elbow him lightly in the stomach. "Go to sleep you loser," I say through a yawn. and with that we both fall into a deep sleep.

Yayy!! Tobias and Caleb are frieeeends kinda!! okay so I think im going to give you guys (the people who read my story) a nickname, maybe comment some suggestions for it? I'll give you credit! as alwayss, comment suggestions and opinions! ilyg♡

qotc: favorite band?
aotc: Pierce the Veil bc perfect and Vic Fuentes♡