chapter Tobias (four teehee)

recap: Shauna asks me, and I pick dare, what she says next shocks me and makes me kinda mad...

"I dare you to let four call your brother, and tell him your pregnant, and that he's leaving you"

my eyes widen in shock but I don't feel like undressing so I give Four my phone. He dials the number and ok the third ring Caleb picks up.

AN(for this next part Caleb will be C and Four will be 4, just for their convo)

C- Caleb Prior, Erudite  Ambassador speaking, who is this?

4- Hello this is your sister Tris's boyfriend,  my name is Four

C- WHAT SHE IS TO YOUNG TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND P-

4- well she won't have one for much longer because I got her pregnant and I'm leaving her, so yeah

c- LISTEN HERE NUMBER BOY, SHE IS TO YOUNG TO BE HAVING A BABY, AND IF YOU LEAVE HER I WILL KILL YOU, SHE IS ONLY 16, WHERE IS SHE I NEED TO TALK TO HER NOW!!!!!

4- room 234b Dauntell compound.

C- I WILL BE SEEING YOU TOO NUMBER BO-

4- *hangs up*

"Yeah he's coming here to kill us" Tobias states through fits of laughter. oh no, Caleb will be even more mad when he finds out it was all a joke, he will kill us!! but its my turn and time for Revenge.

"OH URIAH,  T OR-" I yell, before im interupted by Uriah screaming "DARE I AINT NO PANSYCAKE BRING IT SHORTY"

"confess your love to Eric and than propose to him and don't stop asking until he says no."

we all watch as Uriah gets up, walks over to Eric's apartment and knocks. when Eric opens the door, Uriah gets down on one knee and asks Eric to marry him. When this happens we all start to laugh, hard.  Eric looks at Uriah,  punches him in the face, takes the ring, say yes if it will make Uriah go away, and walks back into his apartment.  We all die of laughter, while Uriah pouts the whole way back.

when we get back to the apartmentx we play for a little while more, but nothimg interesting happens, until we hear a knock at the door. I open it, already knowing who is on the other side, and I'm right, on the other side of the door, there stands a tall boy, my age, in glasses.

caleb

" BEATRICE, WHY IS THE NUMBER BOY SAYING YOU'RE PREGNANT, WHY IS HE LEAVING YOU?" Caleb asks.

"its just Tris, and I'm not pregnant, we're playing truth or dare, it was a dare." I state.

"okay so you don't really have a bpy friend?" Caleb asks hopefully.

"um well I kinda doooo and his name is Four and hes over there with all my friends......" I mumble.

"BEA-" he is about to yell but I

"Its just Tris, and do you want to play?" I ask expectantly, he says yes and we begin our game again, all is normal except for Caleb and Four giving eachother death glares. Until Caleb is finally asked....