He turns to the side, looks at them as their torsos rise and fall slowly. They slept deeply.
Jungkook's blanket was most on the floor, Jimin's leg dangling out of bed.

A smile escapes from Taehyung's lips. He was grateful to his friends.

《Trouble sleeping, Hyung?》 Jungkook's sleepy, raucous voice broke the silence of the night.

Taehyung winced, Jungkook looked at him with shining eyes that reflected the moonlight outside, giving that particular sparkle.

《Yeah ... 》 he ruffles his hair with his hand, frustrated.

Jungkook sits on his bed 《wanna talk?》

In response Taehyung shrugs, which the minor receives as a consensus. He waits for him to say something.

Jungkook leans with his elbows on his knees 《how are you?》 It's a stupid question maybe, but it's important to ask sometimes.

The older breathes through his nose, he doesn't even know how he is. He only feels an enormous emptiness within himself, an unbearable heaviness in his heart.

Jungkook approaches, sitting next to his hyung, rests his hand on his thigh, stroking slowly.

《What are you doing?》 Taehyung is surprised by his sudden physical contact.

《Trying to comfort you.》 He says awkwardly. His eyes were half open, perhaps from sleep, his movements were slow and strange.

Taehyung stares at him, mouth slightly open, the younger approaches his face, Taehyung remains still, swallows. He feels Jungkook warm breath on his skin.

He takes his chin in his fingers, Jungkook jerking his lips into the corner of Taehyung's mouth, his eyes wide in reaction. The smaller one kept them closed.

He breaks away from the older boy who had an expression mixed with amazement and confusion.

He gets up and goes back to sleep, Taehyung watches him, hears him snoring after a while. Remains motionless for a couple of minutes, trying to figure out if what happened was a hallucination or reality.

[...]

《Oh! Morning Hyung!》the younger wears a big smile.

《Mor-morning ...》 Taehyung enters the kitchen, walks over to the fridge to get something to drink.

《Do you want eggs too?》 Taehyung shakes his head.

He sits down and watches the maknae as he prepares the eggs for himself, suspiciously. Taehyung feels agitated, what happened last night is strange, it was very strange. But all he did was think about it all night. It made him forget even about Chaerin.

He bites his lower lip, he didn't understand why he didn't say anything, he didn't say a word about it, it made him feel anxious.

《Jungkook-ah ...》

《Mh?》 Turns to Taehyung with the plate in hand sitting, ready to eat.

《Last night, uhm ... 》he starts to talk uncertainly, he stops scratching his neck before starting again, but Jungkook interrupts him
《Did you sleep well?》

《Hm-um ... yes, you?》 Taehyung answers uncertainly.

He nods happily 《yes! It's been a long time since I slept so deeply.》

《Memories from last night?》

Jungkook wrinkles his forehead putting the cutlery on the plates in the sink 《what should I remember?》 He opens the water and washes the dishes he used.