Yoongi smiles, moving his eyes to Jin 《hyung, by chance, does your father still work in the police?》 The older nods, already understanding where he wants to go.

《Great. Can you do me a favor?》 Jin nods.

[...]

The mint-haired boy gets out of his car, stretches his body after his long journey to reach it. His gaze scanned the area, it was a residential place, houses all the same and large, well-kept trees, like gardens.

It smelled fresh and with a hint of flowers. A very relaxing place. With a big breath he lets the air fill his lungs, feeling more relaxed.

Slowly he approaches the door checking the number of the house. It was this. He licks his lower lip, feeling a little anxious, before ringing on the bell, after a while the door is opened.

These she is, in front of him, again. She looked tired. Dark circles frame her eyes, she seemed taken aback.

《Yoongi ...》 her voice sounded so raspy.

《Hello, Chaerin.》 Yoongi smiles happily when he sees her face.

Eyes fall down on Chaerin's belly. Yoongi opens his eyes wide, he didn't expect to see her ... like that.

《You're beautiful.》Is the only thing he can say. She really was.

She immediately touches her belly, where a small swelling popped out. Looking down, a faint smile forms on her slightly chapped lips.

《Can I come in?》

Unsure, Chaerin opens the door and lets him in. He smiles, without thinking twice, and enters.

[...]

The three boys were all together in Taehyung's house, since he was alone, they both moved there. They didn't want to leave him alone, he was too fragile.

Two months had passed since Chaerin had left and her parents had died. He didn't think of anything else all the time, the pain was digging into him. The first thing he thought of when he went to sleep was her, even when he woke up, he hoped to see her down in the kitchen making, breakfast.

Slowly he accepted the death of his father and Chaerin's mother, he had grown fond of her, very much. She was a good and kind woman, she treated Taehyung as if he were her son. And that meant a lot to him, since his mom had abandoned him.

That is why he is afraid of abandonment, he still remembered well the day when his mother left, he cried and prayed on his knees, a little 8-year-old boy who begged his mother not to leave him.

He had never understood why she left him and his father. It was a wound that had never healed, it is still deep and vivid.

The abandonment of Chaerin brought back all those feelings and pains of the past.

She was gone.

Taehyung turns in bed, can't sleep, one of the many nights he couldn't sleep. He was used to it by now. Not even sleeping pills helped him.

He thought of Chaerin, the tears starting to fall down the sides of his eyes. He holds a sweatshirt she had forgotten here. He brings it to his nose, smells it with all the air he can carry in his nostrils.

The fabric of the sweatshirt was losing her scent.

He snorts, gets up from the bed and remains seated. There was silence throughout the house. Sometimes it seemed strange to him that there were no parents and not even Chaerin. But his friends.