"A little crazy." The model admits, taking a sip of her drink. "I still have a few more meetings and one last fitting to go to. And then I have to try and find some time to go to the gym."

"You know, you could always skip the gym." The songwriter murmurs playfully, hiding her grin behind her cup. She knows full well her girlfriend will not be cutting her gym time out; no matter how busy she gets.

"Not for the next few weeks I can't."

"One day won't kill you."

Karlie chuckles at the blonde's persistency. "You could join me, you know?"

"And embarrass myself in front of you and your trainer again? I think I'll pass."

"You didn't embarrass yourself. You did really well actually."

"Karlie." The blonde dead pans. "I couldn't move for like, 3 days straight after that. And that was after you guys altered the workout to make it easier on me."

"It wasn't that bad."

"It's cute that you're willing to lie about it, but it's not happening." Taylor jokes.

Karlie coughs, nearly choking on her drink at the comment that had unknowingly hit a little too close to home.

The songwriter eyes her girlfriend, concerned by her reaction. She sees something flicker in those green eyes, but the model manages to blink it away and changes the subject before she can question her further.

"Hey, out of curiosity, do you have any plans for Labor Day?"

"Umm, I don't think so. Why?"

"Well," Karlie trails off nervously. "I know next month is going to be kind of crazy for us and we probably won't get to spend much time together. I was thinking we could go away for the weekend."

"Just the two of us?"

"Unless you want to bring your other girlfriend along or something."

The songwriter rolls her eyes, leaning into her girlfriend's side with a playful shove. "So like, it would just be you and me?"

"Well yeah." Karlie chuckles, wrapping her arm around the blonde's waist. "That's what I was hoping for."

Before she even gets a chance to respond, someone shouts the model's name.

"Karlie!"

The pair separate as they look up, finding a small group of 3 paparazzi shuffling their way.

"Karlie, look here please!"

"Are you ready for fashion week Karlie?"

The model audibly groans beside her, and Taylor knows Karlie will be beating herself up for this interruption later. "Come on." She says, tugging her girlfriend's arm towards the nearest store. The paparazzi press their lenses to the glass, snapping photos as they continue asking questions even with the glass barrier.

The girls move a little further into the store to get away from the chaos and are stopped by a salesperson. "Hi, I'm Sarah. Welcome to-" The girl pauses, her jaw dropping in surprise as recognition flashes across her face.

Karlie feels the need to break the awkward staring. "Sorry for the trouble. We just ducked in here to hide from the paparazzi for a bit."

"Oh, it's totally cool." Sarah says, trying not to smile, but failing miserably. She fiddles with the key rings attached to her belt loop for a few moments. "They're probably really intense around fashion week."

"They're pretty bad all year round, but yeah. There's a lot more of them out during fashion week."

"I don't know how you do it all the time. Walking the runway in shows in front of all those people, dealing with the paparazzi, travelling all the time. I know I couldn't do it."