Chapter 9

As soon as Taylor followed Karlie up to the snack bar, Jourdan turned to look at the group. "Okay. So what's the deal with those two?"

The girls all look up at Jourdan with confused looks on their faces, not quite picking up what she was saying. Lily on the other hand knew exactly what Jourdan was getting at, especially since she was the only one that saw them the other night.

"Who? What are you talking about Jour?" Behati asks, voicing the question on everyone's mind.

Jourdan stares at her friends in disbelief. "Obviously something's going on there." Jourdan says, looking around at the dumbfounded looks on most of the girls faces until she notices Lily looking away with a smirk.

"Lily." Jourdan says slowly, everyone's attention now turning to Lily.

Lily looks at Jourdan before shrugging her shoulders, that smirk still present on her face. She glances at Karlie and Taylor for a moment before looking down at her phone, avoiding all the eyes currently on her.

"You know something, don't you?" Jourdan accuses.

"What's going on?" Gigi asks, completely lost.

Cara looks over at the snack bar and sees Karlie and Taylor laughing and smiling. "You mean Karlie and Taylor?" She asks, keeping her stare on the two tall blondes.

"Oh my god." Martha says suddenly, her eyes going wide.

Cara suddenly whips back around. "DUDE! No way!"

"What?" Gigi asks again, confused by the look on Martha's face.

Behati finally realizes the connection. "No!" She gasps in surprise.

Gigi turns to look at the others, completely confused now. "What are you guys talking about?" Gigi asks, feeling completely left out.

"So there is something going with them?" Jourdan asks, looking at the others.

Lily sits there silently, her smile widening. She thought it was obvious then, and she couldn't believe the others took so long to pick up on it. Taylor and Karlie hadn't done anything particularly out of the ordinary, but they hadn't really left each other's side all night. If one of them wasn't with someone else, they were together.

Lily caught them looking at each other without the other knowing more times than she could count. She had been around them both long enough to know their little quirks and habits they had when they were nervous. Taylor kept playing with her hair, continually tucking it behind her ears. Karlie kept bouncing her knees, occasionally bumping the table because they were shaking so hard. Any time Taylor or Karlie accidentally touched each other or made contact with the other, their cheeks would turn red and they both would look away.

It was little things like the secret glances when the other wasn't looking, the accidental light touches that instantly made both of them blush, and even the purposeful touches, like when Karlie would grab Taylor's hand, or Taylor leaning more towards Karlie's side so their shoulders were touching. Things you wouldn't think to look for because they're friends. Things that you wouldn't notice if you had no idea what was going on. But Lily did know what was going on, and it made those interactions that much more adorable to witness.

Cara, Martha, and Behati all turn to look at her. "What happened after we left?" Martha asked.

Lily just shrugged her shoulders, her coy smile confirming their thoughts.

Behati shook her head. "Wow. I did not see that coming."

"I like it." Cara says with a smile. "She seems really sweet. Actually, she reminds me a lot of Karlie." She observes the pair for another moment, before shrugging her shoulders. "They look good together. I mean, they're both freakishly tall, and they're already wearing matching outfits. And they're both really hot." She adds, making a few girls laugh.