Extra: Chapter 3 - Christmas

D E C E M B E R 2 4

"jiminie! this is too much clothes!" taehyung whined as jimin wrapped another jacket around him.

"baby it's winter. i don't want you to catch a cold" jimin said, wrapping a scarf around taehyung's neck, covering the younger's mouth.

"how are you going to kiss me when you covered my mouth?" taehyung mumbled, not clear since his mouth is muffled under the scarf.

"i have my ways baby" jimin replied, winking before finishing taehyung by putting a beanie on the younger's head.

now, only taehyung's eyes can be seen since jimin really covered him with too much clothes.

"cute" jimin mumbled, leaning down to press a kiss on taehyung's cheek, making the younger blush.

"ready to go?" jimin asked, also putting a scarf around his neck.

taehyung cutely nodded, pouting so that jimin will see it and kiss him on the lips but the scarf is covering it making him whine.

"what's wrong baby?" jimin asked.

"m-my kiss" taehyung whined, pouting more.

jimin just chuckled, gently moving taehyung's scarf from his mouth before slowly pressing his lips on the younger.

taehyung can't help but to smile, wrapping his arms around jimin's neck to pull him closer, starting to kiss back.

jimin slowly wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist, can't help but to smile at how cute taehyung is.

"khm, i need the groceries asap" a voice interrupted making the two pull away before looking at the voice.

"y-yes eomma!" taehyung replied, giggling.

mrs. kim just shaked her head, can't help but to smile at her son kissing with his boyfriend instead of doing the things they need to do.

"we need to go now minie. eomma will get mad now" taehyung said, pulling jimin outside.

"well it's your fault baby" jimin said, letting taehyung to drag him.

"what? it's not my fault minie! you kissed me!" taehyung whined, pouting.

"baby, you asked for it" jimin said again.

"t-then why did you do it? you could have just say no" taehyung whined again.

"i can't do that. my baby deserves everything so if you ask me something, i'll give it to you because i love you" jimin explained making taehyung to stop in tracks and blush.

jimin stood infront of him, their fingers still interlocked.

"you're red baby" jimin teased and taehyung quickly smacked jimin on the chest.

"ow! you're hurting me" jimin groaned, rubbing his sore chest with his free hand.

"you deserve that minie" taehyung said, putting his tongue out.

jimin just chuckled, now grabbing taehyung's two hands before noticing it that it was cold.

"baby, i told you to wear gloves. your hand is cold now" jimin scolded, frowning.