20

when taehyung nervously got out of the bathroom, he was relieved to see that jimin isn't there.

he then looked around, amazed at how cool jimin's house is. it isn't that big or small. it really fits for one person.

taehyung then went to the living room, seeing some picture frames hung on the wall.

he looked closely, some of them was jimin with his parents when he was a kid. he then realized that they didn't have any picture when jimin grew up.

did they really hate him that much?

he also saw some pictures of jimin with namjoon and yoongi, bottle of beers in their hands.

their was also a group picture, taehyung guessing that it was a soccer team since he was surprised to see his boyfriend in the picture.

they were in the same team when they were in college...

his eyes landed to the last picture and his eyes widened when he saw himself, smiling with his boxy smile as he held some balloons in his hand.

this was my birthday when i was in second year

"what do you want to eat?" a voice interrupted, making him startle.

he looked behind just to see jimin looking at him who is already wearing jooging pants but still shirtless.

"a-anything" taehyung stuttered out, lowering his head cause he still isn't used to jimin shirtless.

"i'll just call a delivery" jimin said and was about to dial in his phone when the pink haired boy stopped him.

"s-since you helped me l-last night, c-can i cook for you in r-return?" taehyung asked, looking at jimin's eyes.

"if that's what you want then you can" jimin said and taehyung nodded before walking to the kitchen but jimin stopped him.

"do you want to change clothes?" jimin asked and taehyung then realized he is still wearing a dress.

"a-ah sure" taehyung replied and jimin went back to his room.

jimin then left his room with a hoodie and shorts in his hands, handing them to taehyung who silently thanked him before going to the bathroom again.

when taehyung got in, jimin sighed, sitting on a stool that is infront of the kitchen counter.

he grabbed a glass, pouring water in it before drinking, deep in his thoughts.

taehyung is in my house. what should we do? should we just stay here or should i take him out?

he was cut off with his thoughts when the bathroom door opened, revealing a taehyung drowning in his clothes since it's too big for taehyung's figure.

jimin looked at him and he almost spit the water he was drinking.

damn, taehyung looks good in my clothes

"w-what do you want t-to eat?" taehyung asked, already walking to the kitchen.

"anything will be fine" jimin said, following taehyung's figure as he watched from the kitchen counter how taehyung grabbed the things he needs for cooking.

taehyung started to cut the ingredients when he decided to break the silence that is seeping through the house.

"d-did i do something l-last night?" taehyung asked, concentrating on cutting,

"you begged for us to dance and you keep on whining so it was hard for me to carry you here" jimin replied.

"i'm sorry" taehyung said, looking at jimin but he immediately regret since jimin is, well...topless, making him blush.

he quickly looked back again on what he was doing when jimin spoke again.

"you also told me i'm handsome..."

well you're really handsome

"...and you told me you missed me"

taehyung eyes widened and he accidentally cut his finger.

"ow!" taehyung shouted, pulling back his hands as he looked at his bleeding finger.

jimin was startled, quickly walking to taehyung.

"let me see" jimin softly said, gently grabbing taehyung's injured hand.

he then grabbed the first aid kit, sucking the blood before ripping a bandaid, putting it on taehyung's finger.

"you should be careful okay?" jimin said, caressing taehyung's hand that he was holding as he looked directly in taehyung's eyes.

the two just stared at each other, their hands clasped together.

"i really missed you jiminie"