14

"mr. kim, you can go back to work now. i can manage this meeting" jimin said to taehyung who just nodded before going to his table.

jimin quietly walked to the meeting room, his hand in his pocket as he slowly take in mind what the younger has said a while ago.

he reached the meeting office, opening the door just to be greeted with a red haired girl.

"you're on time mr. park" the red haired girl said, smiling.

"please drop the formalities rosé. we met two years ago" jimin said, leaning down to give a light peck on her cheek.

"so how's JMP Corporation?" rosé asked when jimin sat infront of her.

"it's great. what do you want to talk about?" jimin asked back.

"i want to be partners with you" rosé said and jimin's eyes widened.

"you want to be partners with me?" he asked, confirming.

"yes. i saw the sales of this company and it would be the nice opportunity to collaborate with you since CY Company is also getting up with their sales" rosé explained and jimin just nodded.

"my dad also wants to do a formal party to introduce us as the new business partners" rosé added.

"well, i do owe mr. park for having you to collaborate with me so a formal party would be okay" jimin said and rosé smiled.

"so business partners?" rosé asked, putting his hand out.

"business partners" jimin said, shaking hands with rosé.

"by the way, where's your coat? this is the first time you went to a business meeting with an incomplete unifrom" rosé said, chuckling.

my personal assistant is wearing it

"i forgot it in my office" jimin replied.

"well, i'll be going now jimin. don't forget to invite your employees for wednesday night" rosé said and jimin nodded, giving her a gentle hug before the red haired girl left.

-

"listen everyone. tomorrow night, we'll be having a formal party to introduce our new business partner. so i want you all to go using your formal attire" jimin announced the next day as his employees listened, whispering at each other.

"that's the announcement today. i hope to see you all tomorrow" jimin said before walking to his office.

everyoned started to go back to their tables when someone tapped his shoulders.

he looked back to see the pink haired boy looking up at him.

"yes?" jimin asked.

"uh, can i not go tomorrow?" taehyung asked back, fiddling with his fingers.

"why?"

"i don't have any formal attire" taehyung shyly said.

"you need to go mr. kim. you are my personal assistant" jimin seriously said and the younger just lowered his head.

jimin then thought of an idea, smirking before talking again.

"get all your things. we're going to the mall"

-

"why do we have to go to the mall?" taehyung asked when they reached the mall, jimin busy looking for a parking space.

"you said you don't have any formal attire so i'm buying you" jimin said once they were parked.

taehyung's eyes widened, quickly getting out of the car when he saw jimin already walking to the mall.

"hey! you don't have to buy me. i can buy one for myself" taehyung said, trying to catch up with jimin who just walked, hands in his pocket.

"park jimin!" taehyung shouted causing some of the people to look at them.

jimin didn't stop walking and the younger just sighed, following jimin who went to the first shop.

taehyung's eyes widened when he saw the name of the shop.

"gucci?! jimin, this is expensive!" taehyung shouted again but jimin just seriously looked at him.

"i don't care if this is expensive. if i tell you to choose, you choose" jimin seriously said and taehyung gulped, slowly nodding.

he then looked at the dresses that is on his right side, jimin just sitting on a chair that is infront of the fitting room.

taehyung then picked around 3 to 5 dresses and he slowly approached jimin.

"c-can i try these?" taehyung asked.

"go ahead" jimin said and taehyung went to the fitting room.

jimin just sat for three minutes when the door of the fitting room suddenly opened.

"how do i look?"

jimin's eyes widened, his lips parted when he saw the pink haired boy.

"fuck"

____________________
hey! i'm just gonna say that if you feel uncomfortable taehyung being a girly one, please tell me so that i know what to do for the next chapters. i don't want my readers to be uncomfortable :((

anyways, if you have any questions, don't be shy and just dm me ☺️