34

"jiminie! please help me!"

the man still continued to leave kisses on taehyung's exposed chest, his hands now going at taehyung's thighs.

"stop! please!" taehyung pleased, tears falling from his eyes, still trying to push the man away.

the man's hands are going up now, grabbing the garter of taehyung's underwear.

taehyung held his breath, already knowing what will happen next so he just closed his eyes, tears falling from his eyes.

he was shocked when he felt the hands on him already gone, no hands trying to remove his underwear and no lips on his chest.

"can't you understand stop you shit?! he already told you to stop!" a voice shouted and taehyung heard some punches.

"get the hell out of here before i report you to the police!" the voice shouted again.

the man ran away, not caring who the hell just punched him.

taehyung slid down on the wall, his energy already sucked out of him as he keeps on crying.

he then felt something on him, portecting him from the rain.

"taehyung. open your eyes" the voice said, cupping taehyung's cheeks.

taehyung knew who owns that voice but he is scared to open his eyes, thinking that maybe this is just a dream.

"tae, please. open your eyes" the voice said again, begging.

taehyung then slowly opened his eyes, tears starting to fall again from his eyes when he saw jimin kneeling infront of him, also wet from the rain.

"j-jiminie!" taehyung shouted, throwing himself in jimin's arms as he sobbed.

"shh. i'm here. let's get you in the car" jimin said, trying to stand up but taehyung won't let go so he just carried him to his car.

once they got in the car, jimin quickly drove to his house, one handed since his other hand is gripping taehyung's hand, trying to comfort the younger who is still crying.

when they arrived jimin's house, they quickly went in, jimin pulling taehyung in his room.

"wait here okay? i'll just get a towel" jimin said, going to the bathroom while taehyung just nodded.

jimin then came back with a towel and some clothes in his hands, rushing back to taehyung.

"let's get you change. do you want me to get out for a while?" jimin asked, handing taehyung the clothes.

when the younger didn't answer, jimin took that as a yes, putting the clothes on the table before getting out but before he could, a hand was wrapped around his wrist.

"n-no please. d-don't leave me" taehyung stuttered out through his sobs, shaking his head.

jimin sighed, grabbing the towel again.

"give me this" jimin gestured at his wet coat that is on taehyung.

the pink haired boy slowly removed it, giving it to jimin.

jimin then dropped it on the floor, wiping taehyung with the towel in his hands.

he then removed taehyung's wet polo, his jaw clenching as he remembered how the man just left kisses on taehyung's chest.

jimin put the hoodie on, asking taehyung if he could raise his arms up so he could put the hoodie.

"can i remove this?" jimin asked, pointing at taehyung's skirt.

the younger nodded so jimin slowly removed it, putting it again on the floor before putting some shorts.

"sit here for a while" jimin instructed, letting taehyung sit on his bed.

after taehyung sat, jimin quickly grabbed taehyung's wet clothes, putting it in the dryer, the same with his wet clothes before changing into new ones.

he then went to the kitchen to make a hot coco. after that, he grabbed the two cups of hot coco before going back to his room.

when he put the two cups of hot coco on the table, he looked at taehyung who is still crying and his heart broke at the view.

he kneeled infront of taehyung who is sitting at the edge of the bed so that they could be in the same level, placing himself between taehyung's legs.

he grabbed the towel behind the younger, drying the younger's wet hair while looking at taehyung's eyes which is full of tears.

taehyung's phone then lit up beside him, notifications flooding him.

taehyung looked at it but when he saw the name that keeps on appearing, he quickly looked away, another tears falling from his eyes.

jimin followed taehyung's gaze, confused on why taehyung isn't picking up his phone.

"what happened taehyung?" jimin slowly asked, stopping from drying taehyung's hair with the towel in his hands.

taehyung just cried as an answer, covering his face with his hands as he sobbed.

jimin slowly grabbed both of taehyung's wrist, pulling it away from the younger's face.

"tell me what happened taehyung..." jimin whispered, looking directly at taehyung's puffy eyes.

"k-kook c-cheated"

____________________
so everyone's asking for another update so here you go!!! hope you liked it ❤️