37

jimin slowly leaned in, taehyung just watching how the older leaned closer.

taehyung then closed his eyes, gripping jimin's shoulders tightly.

"gotcha" jimin mumbled, wiping flour on taehyung's face.

taehyung slowly opened his eyes only to see jimin smirking.

"your unfair!" taehyung shouted, pouting.

jimin just chuckled, giving a peck on taehyung's cheek.

"let's clean up. look at the mess you did" jimin said, pointing at the flour scattered on the flour and the kitchen counter.

"sorry" taehyung said, giggling.

"let's clean you up first" jimin mumbled, grabbing a wet towel behind taehyung, his other arm still around taehyung's waist.

he gently wiped taehyung's face with the towel, smiling when taehyung scrunched his nose.

"there. you're clean now. go eat your omelet" jimin said, removing his arm from taehyung's waist.

"let me clean you too" taehyung cutely said, grabbing the towel from jimin before wiping jimin's face.

"done jiminie" taehyung happily said, giggling.

"go eat now then" jimin instructed and taehyung nodded, sitting on the dining table before eating the omelet jimin cooked for him.

"is it yummy?" jimin asked, sitting down infront of taehyung who nodded cutely, his chubby cheeks making jimin soft.

"do you...want to go home after this?" jimin asked, hoping that taehyung would say no.

he then noticed how taehyung's face became sad again.

"i-i don't think i can go home when my sister is there" taehyung replied, looking down and not trying to tear up infront of jimin.

but of course jimin noticed it so he quickly lifted taehyung's head with his fingers, wiping the tears.

"don't cry. they don't deserve your tears" jimin mumbled, smiling making taehyung to smile a little.

"how about i'll take you out later yeah?" jimin asked but the younger shaked his head.

"you don't want to go out?" jimin asked again, confused.

he then saw how taehyung quickly blushed.

"c-can i ask a favor?" taehyung asked and jimin nodded, waiting for taehyung's favor.

"i-i want to w-watch movies and c-cuddle" taehyung stuttered out, turning red now.

jimin widen his eyes but he can't help but to smile.

"okay. we'll cuddle baby" jimin replied, smiling.

when taehyung is finishing his omelet, someone suddenly knocked on the door, jimin walking towards it.

he then opened it, surprised at who he saw but his eyebrows suddenly furrowed and his fist, clenching.

"what are you doing here?" jimin asked at the person infront of him.

"jiminie! who is it?" taehyung shouted, walking to jimin after washing his hands.

when taehyung reached jimin, his eyes widened at the person infront of them.

"k-kook? w-what are you doing here?" taehyung asked.

"we're going home. let's go" jungkook seriously said.

"what?! no!" taehyung exclaimed, hiding behind jimin.

"come on. we'll talk" jungkook said again.

"i don't want to. you already told me everything" taehyung replied.

"i said let's-"

"he already told you he doesn't want to. was it so hard to understand?" jimin asked angrily.

"who are you to interfere with me and my boyfriend?" jungkook asked back, looking angrily at jimin.

"who are you to kiss someone else even if you have a boyfriend?" jimin asked again and jungkook shut up, not knowing what to say next.

"let's go tae" jungkook said, grabbing taehyung behind jimin.

he was about to pull him out of the house when a hand stopped him.

"i said stop interfering with me and my boyfriend!" jungkook shouted before punching jimin.

"jiminie!" taehyung shouted, approaching jimin who is wiping the blood off his mouth.

"tae! let's go!"

"i don't want to! y-you already cheated! w-what is the reason for me t-to stay?!" taehyung shouted back, already crying.

"t-tae, it's not like that" jungkook said, about to approach taehyung who backed away.

"i said no! if you want noona, go to her! y-you played with my feelings for five y-years!" taehyung shouted angrily through his sobs.

"tae..." jungkook softly said.

"p-please just go. please" taehyung begged.

jungkook hesitated at first but he can't do anything so he just sighed before walking away.

when jungkook was gone, jimin quickly pulled taehyung in his arms, not caring about the pain on his cheek.

"shh. cry it all out tae" jimin whispered, rubbing taehyung's back.

the younger sobbed more, gripping jimin's shirt.

"a-am i not good enough j-jiminie? d-did i do s-something? a-am i not perfect?" taehyung asked, still crying.

jimin lifted his head with his hands on his cheeks, wiping the tears away.

"tae. listen to me. do you think you are not perfect even if i loved you for how many years? i love you so much taehyung and i don't care if you don't love me back...but i want you to know that you are perfect to me. you are beautiful and i love you just the way you are" jimin said, looking directly at taehyung's eyes.

he then gave a long kiss on the younger's forehead.