48

jimin layed on his bed, staring at his ceiling with his right arm under his head.

he decided to rest for a while after packing his clothes he needs in america.

i'm leaving tomorrow

jimin turned his head on the side to see a paper bag on the bed, slowly sitting up before grabbing the paper bag, opening it and pulling out what's inside as he remembered what happened a while ago.

(after the fireworks, taehyung slowly pulled away, looking up at jimin.

"jiminie! happy birthday!" taehyung shouted, giggling.

"you remembered" jimin said, smiling.

"of course! i even got you something!" taehyung said, pulling jimin back at the table.

he then grabbed the paper bag that he was holding a while ago, turning to jimin.

"here! it's really not that special like the necklace but i hope you like it" taehyung said, excited at jimin.

"open it! open it!" taehyung excitedly said, jumping up and down infront of jimin.

jimin then opened the paper bag, his smile growing when he pulled out a brown bear.

he then looked at it properly, seeing an 'i'm baby bear' written with big letters on the heart.

he then looked at taehyung who is waiting for his reaction, his boxy smile showing.

jimin gave a quick peck on taehyung's cheek, chuckling when he saw the younger blushed.

"thank you baby bear")

jimin smiled, staring at the bear in his hands.

he then stood up, going towards his luggage, crouching down infront of it before putting the bear inside.

you will always be my baby bear

-

taehyung woke up, rubbing his eyes with his fist before stretching his arms.

he then looked at his phone, smile growing on his face as he stood up, happily hopping towards the bathroom.

i'm gonna see jiminie again!

he happily took a bath, choosing the cutest clothes he have before running downstairs.

he greeted his mom with a kiss, mrs. kim smiling as she prepared the breakfast.

"goodmorning mom!" taehyung happily said, sitting on the chair.

"goodmorning dear. you look happy today. may i know why?" mrs. kim asked, also sitting on one of the chairs.

taehyung just blushed, eating his breakfast like he didn't hear anything.

his mom just chuckled, knowing what is going on in taehyung's mind.

"is it jimin?" mrs. kim asked and taehyung turned red even more.

"aigoo. my son is falling inlove again" mrs. kim teased, pinching taehyung's cheek.

"m-mom!" taehyung shouted, pouting and mrs. kim just laughed.

"just remember son, take care of your heart okay?" mrs. kim said and taehyung nodded.

"and follow your heart"

-

after eating, taehyung bid a goodbye to his mother.

he took a taxi, fiddling with his fingers during the trip and he doesn't know why he feels excited seeing jimin again.

when he reached the company, he greeted the employees with a wave and a warm smile.

when he reached his table, he quickly started to work, typing at his laptop for jimin's schedule plan.

after an hour, his phone alarmed him that it's time to make jimin's coffee so he quickly stood up, going to the coffee table to make jimin's coffee.

once he was done, he slowly walked to jimin's office, pushing the door.

"jiminie! your coffee is- m-ms. park?" taehyung's eyes widened, confused.

"oh taehyung, right?" rosé asked, approaching the pink haired boy.

"y-yes. w-why are you here ms. park?" taehyung asked, still confused.

"oh, i will be your boss from now on" rosé said and taehyung almost dropped the cup of coffee but good thing rosé grabbed it already.

"b-boss? w-where's jimin?" taehyung asked, not wanting to hear what rosé will say.

"he's going to america today"

____________________
omg!!! sorry for the late update 😰 i went home late because of school ☹️ but here you go, i hope you like this ❤️