41

"please don't leave me again"

jimin mumbled on taehyung's shoulder, gripping him closer.

"i won't jiminie" taehyung replied, wrapping his arms around jimin's neck.

they stayed like that for half an hour, jimin slowly getting over to what happened.

he then inhaled deeply, smelling taehyung's strawberry scented neck.

he then heard taehyung giggled, still sniffing his neck.

"jiminie! it tickles" taehyung said, giggling.

jimin then looked up, seeing taehyung smiling with his boxy grin and he can't help but to smile too.

"i forgot to ask you. why did you came here?" jimin asked, now sitting straight but his arms are still around taehyung's waist.

"i came to work only to see my friends worried so i asked them and they told me you're not in the company yet so i decided to visit you. i didn't expect you tho to be full of blood" taehyung explained.

"you're scared of blood right? why did you clean me up? why didn't you ran away?" jimin asked again, worried that he might scared taehyung.

"well i'm scared but i can't see you like that. i even thought you're dying" taehyung said.

"i was about to do that..." jimin mumbled but taehyung heard it.

"yah! don't kill yourself! what about us? namjoon hyung? yoongi hyung?" taehyung scolded, frowning.

jimin just chuckled, pinching taehyung's nose.

"that's why i'm thankful that you came. i would have been dead if you didn't" jimin replied, smiling.

the two just stared at each other, smiles on their faces before jimin talked again.

"can i hug you again?" jimin asked.

"sure" taehyung replied, smiling.

when jimin was about to pull taehyung again in his arms, he was stopped by some hands on his shoulder.

"what? is there any problem?" jimin asked at the pink haired boy who is turning pink.

"a-are you n-not g-gonna p-put a shirt o-on?" taehyung asked, pointing at jimin's body.

"why? you make me warm so i don't need shirt" jimin replied innocently.

"b-but the w-wounds" taehyung said again.

"it doesn't hurt anymore thanks to you nurse kim" jimin said, smiling.

"are you sure?" taehyung asked, making sure he doesn't hurt jimin.

"yes...can we hug now? i miss you in my arms come on" jimin said, wasting no time pulling the younger in his chest.

"yah! jiminie" taehyung whined, trying to get off jimin's grip but jimin was so strong.

"trying to leave me?" jimin asked, sadness in his voice.

"i- no. i won't leave you but this is kinda..."

"kinda what?"

"y-your body" taehyung stuttered out again, turning pink in jimin's chest.

"i know you like it" jimin teased, smirking, earning a smack on his chest.

"ow! you're hurting me" jimin groaned.

"you stop teasing me. i can see you smirking up there" taehyung mumbled making jimin chuckle.

taehyung then felt a pair of lips on his head, making him turn red.

"i want you to be your light, baby
you should be your light" jimin sang and taehyung can feel the vibrations on jimin's chest and on his head.

"so you won't hurt anymore, so you can smile more" jimin continued. taehyung is slowly dazing off, admiting that jimin has a nice voice.

"i want you to be your night, baby
you could be your night"

"i'll be honest with you tonight" jimin finished.

he then looked down just to see taehyung with his eyes closed, breathing silently.

he then noticed taehyung's lips which is pouted and his cheeks which is squished on his chest.

"my baby bear fell asleep" jimin whispered, smiling.

"you know...i really love you, so much. i really wish you happiness even if i'm not the one who is making you happy...i just want you smiling all day...it's making you more beautiful...i hope you find the person who deserves you and will make you happy all the time...i hope he'll take care of you and treat you as his princess...and i hope he loves you like i love you" jimin said to a sleeping taehyung, can't help but to smile sadly.

"sleep tight my baby bear" jimin whispered, pressing a kiss on taehyung's forehead.

____________________
next chapter later!!! i haven't finished it yet hehe. i hope you like this ❤️