25

days passed by and it's already saturday.

taehyung is busy getting ready while his mom is fixing his bag for him, putting clothes in it.

"tae! baby! jimin is here" mrs. kim shouted and taehyung stopped in his tracks.

j-jimin is h-here?

taehyung quickly fixed himself, grabbing his sunglasses and hat, running down the stairs to see jimin talking to his mother.

he was more surprised when he saw jimin wearing a sleeveless shirt, his biceps showing. he also wore shorts and slippers and a sunglasses finishing his outfit.

this is the first time i see him like this

"oh my son is here. tae baby, next time, you should be fast okay? we can't let jimin wait for too long" mrs. kim said.

"we'll be going now mom" taehyung said, giving a peck on his mother's cheek.

"please take care of my son, jimin" mrs. kim said to jimin who smiled.

"will do ma'am" jimin replied making mrs. kim smile back.

taehyung then grabbed his bag, bidding another goodbye before walking out of the house, jimin following him.

he was startled when someone grabbed his bag.

"yah! i can carry it" taehyung shouted, trying to get back his bag but jimin just ignored him, putting his bag at the back before opening the passenger seat.

taehyung just silently walked, sitting as jimin closed the door before walking to the driver's seat.

once jimin got in, he looked at the pink haired boy who is pouting.

"what?" jimin asked, starting the car.

"why didn't you tell me that you're picking me up?" taehyung asked back, looking at jimin.

"uhm surprise?" jimin replied, shrugging his shoulders before starting to drive.

"what do you want to eat?" jimin suddenly asked, focusing on the road.

"burger and fries" taehyung answered, looking at jimin with puppy eyes.

jimin just chuckled before looking for the closest mcdonald's he could see.

after ordering, taehyung asked jimin if he could play some music and jimin just nodded.

taehyung then turned on the radio, connecting his phone to it before looking for a song.

he decided to play 'thousand years' by christina perri and he was surprised to hear jimin singing to it.

"how do you know this song?" taehyung asked.

"it's your favorite" jimin replied, driving while singing.

taehyung slowly turned pink, not believing that jimin knows his favorite song.

the traffic light then turned red, making them stop and jimin is still singing to the song.

"i have died everyday, waiting for you~" jimin sang, slowly turning his head to taehyung who is already blushing.

taehyung slowly looked at jimin since he was lowering his head a while ago because of his red cheeks.

he and jimin had a staring contest, jimin still singing his favorite song.

"i have loved you for a thousand years~" jimin sincerely sang, leaning closer to taehyung.

"i'll love you for a thousand more~" jimin sang and taehyung felt a pair of lips on his forehead, quickly turning red.

the traffic light turned green and jimin started to drive again after leaning back on his chair.

taehyung just slumped down on the chair, staring at the window as he tried hard not to think about the butterflies in his stomach.

-

when they arrived jeju island, taehyung excitedly got out of the car, running to the beach where his friends are.

"lisa!" taehyung shouted, running to lisa who turned around before opening her arms to give the pink haired boy a hug.

"yah! why didn't you ride with us? how did you even get here?" lisa asked after pulling away from the hug.

taehyung quickly blushed when he remembered what happened a while ago in the car.

"oh i know now" lisa teased, smirking as she looked behind taehyung.

taehyung turned his head to see jimin walking towards them with two bags on his shoulders.

"mr. park! goodmorning!" the employees greeted, bowing their head to jimin.

"no need to be formal. just call me jimin" jimin said and the employees just nodded.

"now, what are you waiting for? go build your tent now so that we could start this team building" jimin said and the employees quickly went to get their tents.

"jimin, where's my tent?" taehyung asked when his friends are gone.

"there's no tent in my car" jimin said and taehyung's eyes widened.

"what?! where am i going to sleep?!" taehyung asked, almost shouting.

"chill. we can sleep in my tent"

____________________
sorry for the late update!!! hope you like it ❤️