39

jimin quickly drove to the hospital, can't help but to feel nervous.

once he arrived the hospital, he quickly went to his mom's room only to see the door open.

what's happening?

he quickly went to the room, seeing some nurses and a doctor around his mom.

"clear!" the nurses shouted as the doctor pressed the defribillator shock on his mom's chest.

"m-mom?! mom!" jimin shouted, about to go inside but the nurses stopped him.

"sir, we need you to calm down" one of the nurse said, trying to get jimin out of the room.

"let me go! my mom is dying!" jimin shouted again, trying to get off their grip but it was just too strong.

"time of death?"

"four fifty pm"

jimin widen his eyes after hearing those, looking at his mother who is now lifeless.

"mom!" jimin shouted, running to his mother.

"mom no! mom please! please wake up" jimin shouted, shaking his mom.

"mom! i already forgave you! please don't leave me too!" jimin shouted, tears starting to fall from his eyes.

"sir, we need to take her body" the nurse said and jimin can't do anything but to just let them get his mother's body.

he went out of the room, leaning on the wall.

he rubbed his hair, letting the tears fall down.

"sir, we caught him" a voice appeared and he looked at his side to see some police and his father.

"what do you mean? caught?" jimin asked confusedly.

"we caught him stealing your money in your bank account" one of the police said, making jimin more confused.

"no. he was getting my money for the bills of my mom" jimin explained.

"sir, he didn't pay the bills of your mom. he never payed the medicines your mom needed and the treatments that she needed that's why she died. he used the money for his own" the police explained.

jimin furrowed his eyebrows, clenching his fist.

"what did you do to mom?!" jimin shouted, punching his dad.

"bullshit! my mom is sick and you didn't pay for her medicines and treatments?! what kind of husband are you?!" jimin shouted again, continuing on punching his dad.

"you fucking killed my mother! you should be in hell!" jimin shouted, anger seeping through him.

"you should be the one who should be in hell faggot!" his dad shouted back, punching jimin.

"sir, calm down" the police said, stopping mr. park from punching his son.

"we'll be bringing him to the police station. if you have any more questions, please call us" the police said before walking away with jimin's dad.

once they have left, jimin punched the wall before sitting on the floor, leaning on the wall.

he stretched out his left leg while the other leg is folded, his right elbow on his right knee as he covered his tears with his hands.

i'm left alone

-

"it's nice to collaborate with JMP Corporation and i hope we will have a successful collaboration" mr. choi said, standing up as soon as the meeting was over.

"thank you too mr. choi for accepting the collaboration" taehyung said, smiling and shaking hands with mr. choi.

"i hope to see you and mr. park soon. we'll be going now" mr. choi said and taehyung bowed before mr. choi and his employee left the meeting room.

once the two left, taehyung happily got out of the meeting room too, deciding to call jimin and tell him the good news.

he dialed jimin's number, the phone ringing for a few times but jimin didn't answer it so taehyung just decided to go to the hospital too.

when he arrived the hospital, he took a deep breath first before entering the hospital.

i hope i don't bump into kook

as he was walking to mrs. park's room, he was startled when someone called him.

"tae?" a voice called and taehyung took a deep breath again before turning around.

"what again?" taehyung asked.

"what are you doing here?" the voice asked back.

"to visit mrs. park" taehyung coldly replied, not caring if he mentioned jimin's mom.

"mrs. park? jimin's mom?" jungkook asked and taehyung just nodded.

"she's dead tae" jungkook said.

"stop saying things like that" taehyung angrily said, glaring at jungkook.

"but i'm saying the truth now" jungkook said again.

"just leave me alone" taehyung said before walking away.

his heart started to beat fast, not knowing if what jungkook told him is true or not.

he quickly went to mrs. park's room only to see jimin on the floor crying.

"j-jiminie?"

____________________
sorry for the late update! i'll update the other one later. it's not finish yet hehe. i hoped you liked this ❤️