31

taehyung woke up by the sunlight that is directed to his eyes, whining when it disturbed his sleep.

he slowly opened his eyes, rubbing it with his fist before looking beside him just to see jimin is gone, even his things.

he walked out just to see his friends already fixing their things so taehyung decided to fix his things too.

when he was done, he was startled when jimin was outside of the tent like he is waiting for something.

"j-jiminie?" taehyung called out.

"your bag. i'm gonna put it in the car before fixing the tent...or are you gonna ride with them?" jimin asked, not even looking at taehyung's eyes.

"i-i'm going with you" taehyung replied and jimin just said a small 'okay' before grabbing taehyung's bag, going back to his car.

when jimin came back, taehyung was already starting to fix the tent.

"just go in the car. i'll fix this" jimin said, no emotion in his voice.

taehyung just looked at him, hesitating if he should help jimin or just follow what he said.

but when he heard how jimin talked, he thinks he should just follow what he said so he nodded before walking to jimin's car, taking one last glance at jimin before walking.

jiminie is so cold today

taehyung was cut off his thoughts when jimin got in the car, closing the door.

jimin then started to drive, not even looking or saying anything to taehyung.

the younger just sighed, not wanting to bother jimin anymore so he just closed his eyes, sleeping again.

taehyung woke up when he felt someone shaking him so he slowly opened his eyes to see jimin.

"we're here" jimin said before getting out of the car to grab taehyung's things.

taehyung stretched his arms out before going out too, yawning.

"baby! you're home!" someone shouted making taehyung's eyes widen before seeing his boyfriend running to him with open arms.

taehyung then was pulled in jungkook's chest, the younger sniffing taehyung's hair while the pink haired boy just froze before smiling and hugging jungkook back.

"jimin?" jungkook called out and taehyung's eyes widened, slowly getting out of jungkook's grip to see jimin with his bag.

"you were together?" jungkook asked again, now looking at taehyung.

"we just had a team building" jimin answered.

"team building?" jungkook asked again, still confused.

"my company had a team building" jimin replied, just looking at jungkook.

"company? hold on. you two work in the same company?" jungkook asked, looking back and forth at taehyung and jimin.

"yes. he's my personal assistant" jimin said.

"my boyfriend is your personal assistant and you are-"

"the ceo" jimin cutted jungkook, making the younger surprised.

"oh"

after a few minutes of silence, mrs. kim then walked out of their house.

"oh tae baby! you're home! how was the team building?" mrs. kim asked, giving his son a hug.

"it was okay mom" taehyung replied. mrs. kim then looked at jimin who is smiling a little bit.

"oh jimin! thank you for bringing my son home and thank you for taking care of him" mrs. kim said, smiling.

"no problem ma'am" jimin replied, bowing.

"why don't you eat here for a while? taehyung's boyfriend is here too. maybe you two can get to know each other" mrs. kim asked.

"you should eat he-"

"it's okay ma'am. i already ate. i need to go back to the company anyways to do some things" jimin interrupted taehyung, faking a smile.

"oh okay. i hope you can eat here next time and get to know my son's boyfriend" mrs. kim said and jimin just nodded before handing taehyung his bag.

"i'll be going now ma'am" jimin said, waving before walking to his car, driving off.

____________________
this is my first book that had reached 30+ chapters and there's many more to come so i hope you all continue to support my book ❤️