32

the next day, taehyung was busy typing in his laptop when his phone suddenly alarmed.

'jiminie's coffee'

it says and taehyung quickly stood up, walking to the coffee maker but he was surprised that jimin was already there.

"jiminie?" taehyung called out, approaching jimin.

"go back to work. i already made my coffee" jimin coldly said, leaving taehyung behind with a cup of coffee in his hands.

"o-oh. o-okay" taehyung stuttered out, looking at jimin's figure before following him, going to his table to continue what he is typing.

"that was fast. where's mr. park's coffee?" lisa suddenly asked.

"he already made one so he didn't need me" taehyung replied, focused on what he is typing.

"oh. that's the first time" lisa said and taehyung just pouted.

"maybe you did something wrong again" lisa said and taehyung's eyes widened.

"m-me? but i-i didn't do anything" taehyung whined.

"how about you tell me what happened yesterday?" lisa asked and taehyung hesitated before talking.

but before he talked, jimin came out, approaching jennie.

"i need my schedule plan for today asap" jimin seriously said.

"but sir, taehyung is the one who is making it" jennie said.

"just tell him to do it asap and you get it and give it to me" jimin said before going back to his office.

jennie then walked to taehyung and lisa.

"taehyung, mr. park-"

"yeah yeah. just a few more minutes and i'll give it to you" taehyung said, typing again.

jennie just nodded, going back to her table.

"you really did something wrong. he doesn't even want to get the schedule plan from you" lisa said to taehyung.

taehyung finished the schedule plan first, deciding to reply lisa later.

before giving it to jennie, taehyung put a sticky note on the schedule plan, writing a 'cheer up :)' before walking to jennie.

"jennie. here's the schedule plan" taehyung said, handing jennie the schedule plan.

jennie muttered a 'thank you', grabbing the schedule plan from the pink haired boy before rushing to jimin's office.

taehyung then went back to his table, lisa waiting for him.

"well...after the bonfire, we slept but i woke up maybe around twelve am?...then i saw him outside, looking at the sky so i approached him then...he told me to sleep but...i'm not sleepy so we decided to just walk for a while...while walking, i decided to talk, asking him if...what he said was true"

"which is?" lisa asked confusedly.

"t-that he loves m-me" taehyung shyly said, blushing.

"he really do loves you" lisa said, smiling.

"i-i know...but then i told him to stop being sweet to me because...i have a boyfriend" taehyung continued and lisa's eyes widened.

"you have a boyfriend?" lisa asked, not believing what she just heard.

"yes! you don't know? i'll show you" taehyung said before pulling out his phone, opening his gallery before looking for the picture of jungkook, showing it to lisa.

"mr. park's more handsome tho" lisa mumbled while staring at the picture.

"what?" taehyung asked.

"nothing...anyways, i think you stopping jimin to be sweet to you is the reason" lisa said, standing up.

"but i did the right thing. i have a boyfriend" taehyung replied.

"you should have just told him to stop at the first place so he won't be hoping that you two have a chance" lisa explained, going back to her table while taehyung just pouted.

his phone suddenly notified him a text from jungkook.

from kook ♥️:
baby, i can't pick you up later. i need to work overtime.

to kook ♥️:
it's okay. take care okay? i love you.

taehyung sighed, tucking his hair behind his ears before going back to work.

-

it's already six in the evening and everyone is already fixing their things.

jimin already left, going to a restaurant to have a business dinner with rosé.

lisa and jennie also left, leaving taehyung alone.

the pink haired boy just sighed, deciding to just ride a taxi but he then thought of an idea.

what if i surprise kook?

he thought and he decided to just surprise his boyfriend, looking for a taxi.

once he found one, he decided to buy food first since he know the two of them is really hungry right now.

after buying, he took another taxi on the way to the hospital, a smile already showing on his face.

when he arrived at the hospital, he quickly asked one of the nurse where jungkook is and the nurse told him that jungkook is in the operating room.

taehyung thanked her, bowing before taking the elevator.

once he reached the 2nd floor, he quickly looked for the operating room.

when he found it, he sighed in relief, happy since the door is open, meaning the operation is already done so he slowly walked towards the door.

when he reached the door, his eyes widened at what he saw.

"k-kook?"