11

"what the hell is happening?!" lisa asked as she looked at the crowd infront of the elevator.

"mr. park was stuck in the elevator!"

"even his personal assistant is in there!"

"we need to fix the elevator asap!"

when lisa heard those words, she quickly went to the crowd, looking for the guard who is busy helping the maintenance fix the elevator.

"is it done yet?" she asked when she got closer to the guard.

the guard was about to answer when the elevator's door opened leaving all of the people in shock.

"what the" lisa mumbled as she looked at jimin and taehyung sleeping, heads on each other and their hands interlocked.

lisa smirked, pulling out her phone, taking a picture of the two before telling everyone that it's okay now and they should get back to work.

jimin slowly opened his eyes, adjusting a little bit at the light.

"is it fixed already?" he asked himself, looking around until his eyes landed on the pink haired boy beside him.

he sighed, grabbing his coat from the younger's legs to put it on him.

after putting his coat on taehyung, he woke him up gently.

"taehyung, wake up. the elevator is fixed" jimin whispered, gently shaking the younger.

taehyung whined, slowly opening his eyes only to see jimin infront of him.

jimin then stood up, helping the younger to stand before getting out of the elevator.

"i don't want that to happen again. fix everything that is needed to be fix" jimin seriously said to the maintenance and guard who just nodded their head.

jimin then left, going to his office, slamming the door shut.

"are you okay taehyung?" lisa asked, rubbing taehyung's back. the pink haired boy just nodded, smiling weakly.

-

jimin sighed when he got in his office, brushing his hair.

why did i do that?

he ruffled his hair in frustration, not believing that he actually did that.

"he has a boyfriend jimin. move on" jimin told himself, opening his laptop.

a knock was heard at his door, jimin telling the person to come in.

a pink haired boy then entered the office, a cup of coffee in his hands.

"here's your coffee sir" taehyung said, putting it on jimin's table. jimin took a sip and he coughed.

"it's too sweet" jimin said, still coughing and taehyung is confused.

"b-but you said yesterday-"

"don't mind what i said yesterday. just follow what lisa taught you" jimin said and taehyung nodded, getting out of the office.

damn, i got karma

taehyung went back again, another cup of coffee in his hands before giving it to jimin.

the older took a sip, still focused on his laptop.

"what's my schedule for today?" jimin asked.

"you'll be having a meeting with ms. park chaeyoung at three pm" taehyung said and jimin just nodded.

jimin then noticed that taehyung isn't leaving and is fiddling with his fingers.

"is there something wrong?" jimin asked, now looking at the younger.

"uhm, t-the jacket. i forgot to give it back. i'll give it back to-"

"no need"

"h-huh?"

"that's yours. if you don't want it, you can just throw it away" jimin said, no emotion in his voice.

"i-i'll just keep it" taehyung stuttered out and jimin tried to stop himself from being shocked.

he said that he'll keep my jacket

no. jimin, stop it.

"okay" jimin replied.

taehyung still didn't leave and jimin is confused again.

"is there anything else?" jimin asked again.

"about a while ago..." taehyung started.

"what about it?" jimin asked, sipping again at his coffee.

"i'm s-sorry for the t-trouble i c-caused you..." taehyung mumbled.

"i understand. just do what i told you a while ago when you can't breath yeah?" jimin said and the younger nodded, shyly smiling.

"thank you" taehyung said, tucking his hair behind his ear.

"you're welcome" jimin said.

"here's your coat by the way. thank you again" taehyung said, removing the coat before giving it to jimin who slowly grabbed it.

the younger bowed before leaving jimin's office. when he got out, jimin sniffed at his coat, smelling the strawberry scent of taehyung.

he distracted himself from typing in his laptop when his phone suddenly rang. he got confused when it was an unknown number.

"hello?"

("jimin")

"who's this?"

("you don't remember?")

jimin's eyes widened when he heard the familiar voice.

"d-dad?"