Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*

Start from the beginning

I nudged his arm as I started walking over to the fake vehicle. "How about a race?" He looked to the car, grinned, then looked back to me with a nod.

We hopped in and hit the begin button. The front screen split into four separated screens, covering the whole car to make it look like we're actually on a road. 

I put my hands on the wheel and turned to Leon with a smirk. "I'll beat you at this again."

He moved his hands with the same smirk on his face. 'It's on.'

"READY"

We both looked to the front of the car and grabbed our wheels. I gritted my teeth and Leon unwrapped a lollipop and placed it in his mouth.

"THREE,"

"TWO,"

"ONE,"

"BEGIN!"

We slammed on the gas and zoomed off, passing all the bots as we turned curves. We were both side by side, Leon wasn't going to have that though. He turned his wheel in my direction and pushed my car against a wall.

I hissed to myself then laughed. "HA! You think that will get me!?"

I turned my wheel in his direction, but with much more force. His car smashed through a wall and dove into a giant lake nose first. 

I laughed and lifted my hands up in the air victoriously as I drove past the finish line in first place

The screens all flashed the words 'Congratulations!' in a shimmering gold font as they moved back behind one another.

I looked over to Leon and my smile grew wider. He was slumped in his seat with his arms crossed, an annoyed look crossed his face.

I hopped out of the car and poked his head. "Good game, nerd." He swatted my hand away and gave me the middle finger, failing to keep a straight face.

We both broke out into laughter as he struggled to get out of the car. I looked around the room once again for another game we could play.

We have been here every time when he comes to visit, we've played everything. "What looks fun right now?"

He shrugged as he looked around as well, something caught his eye though and he tugged on my shoulder.

I looked to the direction he pointed in and spotted a picture taking machine. I hopped up and down while clapping my hands, a gasp also escaping my lips.

"We have never done one of these things together!" 'Do you want to do this then?' "Hell yeah! Let's go!"

I grabbed him by the hand and dragged him over to the corner where the machine sat. I turned to him with a smile, his face was a little red but I decided not to pick on him.

"After you good sir." He rolled his eyes and entered, I followed behind.

The inside was much larger than expected, it could fit at least three people. I sat down next to Leon and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Let's get this road on the show!" He looked at me with a lifted eye brow. 'Don't you mean show on th-' I grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes, his face heated up very quickly at my action.

"Shut up." I laughed and let go of his hands, he looked pretty shaken. 

I clicked the button with my foot and sat closer to him. I made a peace sign with on hand and wrapped my arm around Leon, I also stuck my tongue out with a wink.

Leon smiled and made two peace signs with his hands.

'Click'

For then next one I put my hand under Leon's chin and squished his cheeks together. He put his hand on my cheek and pushed me away a bit.