Chapter 22 - Hit

They wake up the next morning, with their bodies entangled and staring into each others eyes from the second they open them. "Good morning future husband." 

Dart smiles wide and says: "A very good morning to you, future Mrs. Entremont." 

Jo's jaw drops and she mumbles: "Entremont. I better practice on pronouncing that correctly. And I feel silly for not knowing your last name." 

Dart kisses her nose and says: "I don't know your last name either. Whenever it came up we used Henderson." 

 Jo laughs and says: "Some weird couple we are. Getting married without knowing that. My full name is Johanna Berentina Karelsen." 

Now it's Dart's turn to look shocked. "I see I have some practicing to do myself. My full name is D'Artagnan Alexandre Entremont." 

Jo runs his name through her head a few times and looks at him with a cheeky smile. "Nice to meet you Monsieur Entremont." She licks his lower lip, before kissing him slow and passionately. 

When she breaks the kiss, Dart chuckles and says: "So you meet someone and then kiss them like that? I better keep my eye on you." 

Jo laughs and pretends to think about it, touching her lip with her index finger. Dart bites her shoulder and tickles her. "Noooo. Mercy! Have mercy!" Jo tries to pout, but fails miserably and laughs out loud.

When there's a knock at the door,  Dart gets out of bed and quickly puts some underwear on, before walking over to the door. Jo hears him thank someone, but she can't see who or what it is. Dart wheels in a cart filled with magazines, newspapers and some breakfast. Jo gets up, to see it all, sees herself on the cover of the newspaper and stares at it intently. Dart smiles and touches her cheek. 

Jo snaps out of it and looks at him with a bewildered look. She says: "I think we better check the messages on our phones too, we might be a hit." Dart chuckles and grabs his phone, after handing Jo hers. Jo looks at her screen and sees a ton of messages and missed phone calls. 

The first message she opens is from Jake and it has her crying within seconds. Dart pulls her unto the couch with him and wipes her tears away. He doesn't have to ask who's message she's reading. He knows it's from Jake. She smiles softly at her phone and starts typing a message.

Dart gets up and opens all the magazines and newspapers on the pages they are on and spreads them across the floor. He looks down at it and is shocked about the amount of exposure. It's Tom Tailors' Suits, Diana Design, pictures from the live talk show and interviews made up out of the questions they answered through email. 

Jo comes up to him and stares at the newspapers and magazines and snaps a picture of it with her phone and shares it on her social media. And then she looks at the picture Monica shared and sees all the mostly positive replies under it, especially after the proposal. She looks at Dart's social media pages and sees a lot of replies from his friends, most of them are surprised, but congratulate him for finally finding a good woman. She smiles at her screen and feels a bit lighter from all the positive messages.

Dart is looking at her from the corner of his eye and sees the change in her and breathes out, realizing he was stressed for her. But as usual she surprises him, being the strong woman she is. He looks at his phone and smiles at all the positive messages and starts reading a message from Mister Tailor. 

Diana and I felt so smart with our awesome plan to connect the campaigns
To make the exposure, unlike anything we did before and then you up the ante.
We couldn't have asked for anything better.
You proposing to Jo on live t
elevision, makes you the hottest couple out there.
And that makes our campaigns even hotter than before.
Congratulations!
I saw how real your love is first hand, so I have no doubt that you will make it.