Saving Magnus

Meanwhile back at where Magnus is, he was still in the back of the van as the car was still driving, Magnus have really hope that Alec was able to reach out to him, and can be able to save him from Valentine, because he doesn't know how long he could live like this.

'Oh Alexander, please come to my rescue, I want to see you again.' Thought Magnus as he look at his necklace.

Then the car have stopped, which have gotten Magnus to get really shock and worried, then some Circle Members began to open the door and then they grab Magnus and got him out of the car. And then Valentine have started to go in front of Magnus and smirk evilly.

"Soon Magnus Bane, once I get rid of all the downworlders, you will become my king." Said Valentine as he stroke Magnus's cheek.

"I swear to you Valentine, once Malachi and his soldiers find out about this, you will be rotting your life in Edom once you are sentence to death." Said Magnus as he glared at Valentine but the Circle Leader started to laugh.

"Oh Malachi won't interfere, because he works for me." Said Valentine as he smirks evilly.

That got Magnus to get really shock that Valentine have said that, because apparently he have started to realize that the Council of the Clave have been a Circle Member all along and has been working with Valentine the whole time. Meanwhile back at where Alec and Clary are, they were both ready to go find Magnus and bring him back home and defeat Valentine for good, till Clary's phone ring and saw a message and got really upset.

"What's wrong Clary?" Asked Alec as he look at Clary." Is everything OK?"

"That was Luke." Said Clary as she explains." Valentine's on his way to Idris and he has Magnus."

"What?" Asked Alec in shock." How?"

"He made a deal with the Seelie Queen." Said Clary as she explains." Luke's warned all the other Downworld leaders."

"Damn Valentine." Said Alec in anger.

"If Valentine gets to that lake. . ." Said Clary as she started to feel worried.

"He won't." Said Alec as he look serious." Malachi's army is armed and waiting for him.
We need to warn him."

"Who knows how many Circle Members will be there?" Said Clary as she looks worried." If we don't do something soon, Magnus life will be in danger."

"We need to go to Idris and warn them." Said Alec as he look serious.

Then Clary have started to nodded her head, then she took out her stele and created her portal, then as Alec and Clary went through the portal, they have both arrived at Idris, then they have started to go to the campsite to where Malachi and his army is. Then as they have arrived at the campsite, they saw the Council coming out of the tent and go to him.

"Consul Malachi." Said Alec as he and Clary hoes to the Council of the Clave." Alexander Gideon Lightwood of the New York Institute."

"Clary Fairchild." Said Clary as she introduce herself.

"I know who you are." Said Malachi as he look at Alec and Clary.

"Valentine is on his way to Lake Lyn." Said Clary as she explains." He has the sword and the cup."

"Yes, I'm quite aware of Valentine's progress." Said Malachi as he look at the two shadowhunter's.

"We need to get to the water." Said Alec as he look serious." Now."

"I'm afraid that's not gonna happen." Said Malachi.

It got Clary and Alec to get really confused and shock that Malachi said and don't know why, till when Malachi turn around and they both saw a Circle Rune on his neck and they were both shock as they saw it.