Hellfire

Meanwhile back at Magnus's loft, the Circle Members have all enter the loft with Valentine behind them, when Valentine have enter the loft, he was really inspire at how great taste Magnus has, when he was inside of Magnus's body, he only see the entrance of his loft.

But now that Valentine is back in his own body, he is now exploring Magnus's loft and is really inspired at how Magnus lived, then as he walks into the living room, he started to sit down on the couch and smirk.

"My, my, my, Magnus Bane really does have great taste in furniture and knows how to decorate." Said Valentine as he smirks.

Then when the Circle Members are looking around the loft, one of them started to look really annoyed that their leader is asking them to capture Magnus Bane to him unharmed, and then Valentine started to look at his soldiers and started to speak.

"Alright now, try to track down Magnus Bane now!" Said Valentine as he started to get really impatient.

"Okay, I have enough of this now, Valentine as much as I always respect you, why do you want us to capture this warlock?" Asked one of the Circle Members." I mean I was really shock that you want this warlock, I mean you hated the Downworld more than anything, so why do you want this warlock so badly?"

That got the other Circle Members to get really shock that one of the members have asked Valentine that, but they were also really curious as well on why Valentine wanted Magnus Bane so badly.

Then Valentine started to get up from the couch and started to go to the Circle Member, then the other Circle Members have all started to get really scared to what Valentine will do, then as Valentine is standing in front of the Circle Member that ask him the question, he started to raise his hand.

Then the Circle Member have started to close his eyes waiting for a punch from Valentine, but to his surprise, there wasn't a punch at all, in fact Valentine have just put his hand at the Circle Members shoulder, which shock the others, and then Valentine started to speak.

"You know, I have been waiting for some of you to ask me that question, and since you ask I will tell." Said Valentine as he looks outside the window." When I was inside of Magnus Bane's body, I have a felt a connection between the two of us, like I felt when I had a connection with Jocelyn."

"Wait, are you saying that you are falling in love with that warlock, and why have you suddenly started to love that downworlder?" Asked one of the Circle Members looking really shock.

"Because when I was in his body, the connection between the two of us have become so strong, I have started to realize why Alexander Gideon Lightwood love that warlock so much." Said Valentine as he look outside the window and smirk evilly.

"Okay, so what's this got to do with any of this?" Asked the second Circle Member.

"Well, I know that you all might think that this might be a crazy idea, but since apparently I started to feel a connection between Magnus Bane, I really wanted to marry him and make him my king, and that's why I wanted you all to find him and bring him to me." Said Valentine as he looks at his Circle Members.

"Okay, but even if we capture the warlock for you, what's in it for all of us?" Asked the third Circle Member.

"Ha ha ha, I heard you, now what's in it for you all?" Asked Valentine as he look his Circle Members." Well, let me show you all."

Then Valentine have started to take out his stele, then as he was about to activate a rune to show his plan, he held out his hand to one of his Circle Members, then as they took each other's hands, Valentine started to activate his rune and started to show the vision of his plan to his Circle Members and started to speak.