Malec's Strong Bond

Three months have passed by and everyone had still no luck on finding Magnus Bane, but they didn't give and tried everything they could. But during those three months, Valentine has been sending his Circle Members to capture a rare magic jewels and a special spell.

Nobody knows why they stole these items but they have a feeling that it's something that they will force Magnus to do, and everyone has still been looking for him. Meanwhile back in the New York Institute, Alec and Izzy were both in the main office looking really concern.

"I don't understand, it's been months Izzy, and yet we still haven't found Magnus." Said Alec as he still feel really sad.

"I know Alec, we are trying everything we could to find him, but nothing so far." Said Izzy as she looks at Alec." We will find him Alec."

"How Izzy, for months we have been looking for Valentine and we still haven't!" Said Alec as he felt so sad." I just want him back!"

"And we will Alec." Said Izzy as she hugs Alec.

Then a few moments later, Jace and Clary have both enter the main office, which have caught Alec and Izzy's attention as soon as they both look at them, and then Clary started to speak.

"Alec, there something I need to tell you alone." Said Clary as she looks at Alec and then at Izzy." Do you mind Izzy?"

"Take all the time you need Clary." Said Izzy as she and Jace left the room.

"Is there something you need Clary?" Asked Alec as he look at Clary.

"We have a bit of a problem, about a few weeks ago, the Circle Members have been stealing some valuable items from the warlock's." Said Clary as she looks at Alec.

"What, why are they doing that?" Asked Alec as he looks at Clary.

"We have no idea why they are doing this, but some of the warlock's believe to think it has to do with Magnus." Said Clary as she looks at Alec.

"Oh god, that Valentine really pushes me!" Said Alec in anger.

"Trust me Alec, we are trying everything we could to find him and Magnus, but we still haven't found them." Said Clary as she looks at Alec.

"Ugh, I can't take this anymore Clary, I want Magnus back, I want him in my arms again." Said Alec as he began to cry again.

Clary have saw how much Alec really loves Magnus with all his heart, and the months without him, he feels really miserable without Magnus, and then she started to lay her hand on Alec's shoulder, which got his attention.

"Alec, I know you miss Magnus, and I miss him too, but we won't be able to find him if we just sit around here." Said Clary as she looks at Alec.

Then it started to make Alec realize that Clary is right about that, they won't be able to find Magnus if they just stay where they are, and then seeing how Alec needed some comfort, Clary started to hug him and then Alec hugs Clary as he began to cry again.

Meanwhile back in the mansion where Magnus has been kept prisoner for months, Magnus was in the bedroom looking so miserable than he already was before. It was so freezing in the bedroom, it was never warm for him to comfort, and the room was like winter minus the snow.

The cold air have pulsed through the vents of the huge bedroom, ever single day non stop. But that was not the thing that made Magnus so miserable and pale, it was the way that Valentine was making him live as for months.

For months, Valentine have made Magnus's life like a living hell, he had made sure that Magnus will never leave the mansion, make sure that his Circle Members will keep an eye on him, make sure that he doesn't use his magic, Valentine forces Magnus to kiss him and obey.