Coming up with a Plan

A few minutes later, somewhere that is near the bay of the city, the Circle Members were dragging Alec and Jace back to the warehouse, while the two Lightwood's were both trying to get out of their grips.

After when they arrived at the club where the Circle Member's were attacking, Alec and Jace were both wondering what the Circle Members are going to do with them, but Alec just hope that they will never find Magnus.

"Ah, I see that you all finally understand how to get a job done." Said a evil voice from the shadows.

Then Alec and Jace both turn their heads a bit to see who was that speaking to the Circle Members and they saw that it was none other than Valentine Morgenstern. Valentine was walking over to the two of them and smiled at them evilly.

When Alec saw Valentine standing in front of him and Jace, he stare at him in disbelief and anger, not because he order his Circle Members to capture him and Jace, but because of what he's wearing. Alec started to recognize the jacket that Valentine is wearing now, Magnus always wear it on multiple occasions and especially on date nights with him, and Alec screamed out in protest as he tried to get to Valentine but the Circle Members hold him tightly.

"Do you like it?" Said Valentine as he smooth the jacket to make Alec more upset." I borrow it from my future king when I get him in my arms."

"Magnus would never join you!" Shouted Jace in anger." He wouldn't be caught dead to be with you and your stupid Circle Members."

"You say that now Jace." Said Valentine as he look at Jace. "But just wait a few moments, I have a very special pan for him, and once it's complete, he'll come to me, and choose to be with me."

It got Alec to scream at Valentine in anger and wanted to tear him apart with both his bare hands, but before he could do anything, one of Circle Members violently shoved a needle in his neck, it cause Alec's vision to go blurry and his hearing started to fade a bit.

"Alec!" Shouted Jace trying to get free.

But before Jace could do anything to help his Parabatai, one of the Circle Members grab a pipe and swing it at Jace's head so hard, that Jace is knock out cold and fall to the ground, and Valentine smirk evilly that the two Lightwoods are knock out cold.

"You can send the Wayland boy back to the Institute as a message." Said Valentine as he looks at his Circle Members." We have what we need, and now all we have to do is wait so I could get my Magnus into my arms."

Then the Circle Members did as they are told, then they all started to take Jace back to the Institute. Alec's vision then became completely black and he could no longer see, hear, or think about anything. But he could think about one thing in his mind, and the one thing he though of is Magnus.

Then a few hours later, Alec started to wake up, and started to become aware of his surroundings as he got up, and the very first thing he felt inside of him was rage, like blinding, fiery, hot rage, he could feel anything and everything other than anger, but no, he was upset.

No, upset is a bit of an understatement, Alec Lightwood was very furious, as Alec got up from the floor, despite the pain in his arms and legs he is feeling after being knocked out, he started to look around to find out where he was and where Jace is. The room he is in was really dark, like most of the times he was kidnapped on missions before, but apparently on those kind of missions, Jace and Izzy would come to rescue him or his friends would come to save him.

But for the very first time, Alec didn't want to be rescue, he want to stay in Valentine's clutches until he could have his chance to kill him for everything he's done to his beautiful warlock boyfriend Magnus. Then Alec started to shift over to try and find a light source, a window, or a door. But he couldn't be able to see anything because it's dark.