Alec and Clary meets Asmodeus

A few hours later, somewhere in another dimension, inside a big bedroom inside a castle, Alec was lying on a bed with the sheets covering him except his bare chest which has his shirt off, and started to wake up.

Usually whenever Alec gets captured by the Circle Member's or a Rouge downworlder, they would take him someplace where is usually cold and makes him freeze a bit, but the very strange thing is that it wasn't cold at all, in fact it was hot, like the summer time.

At first Alec tried to open his eyes so that he could see where he is but couldn't because something is blocking him, so he move his head to the side and realize that a soft cloth was covering his eyes meaning that he's blindfolded.

Then Alec started to realize what happen before he got capture. He and Clary had found Magnus, he had actually found him, after long months of being away from him, but as soon as Alec and Clary were about to take Magnus to Idris heal his tired, injured and probably traumatized beautiful warlock boyfriend, they were stop by a mysterious man, who almost look like Magnus with his identical cat eyes.

That mysterious man threw some magic at him and Clary, which cause them to pass out. But as soon as he remember, he started to realize that Clary and Magnus are not with him and it made Alec really worried.

So Alec started to sat up quickly from his bed as the thought of Magnus came, then as he soon as sat up from the bed, he wants to try to take the cloth out of his eyes and realize his hands aren't restrained. Then once Alec open his eyes, he started to see that it was really bright, then Alec got out of bed and saw that the cloth has sweat, meaning that he had been sweating because it was hot.

Then as Alec stood up, he look around his surroundings, he was in some kind of bedroom, it has a kingsize bed a floor length mirror, and many windows, but apparently he didn't see Magnus or Clary anywhere. Then as Alec got his shirt and boots on, he open the door and start to leave the bedroom and started to look for Clary and Magnus.

"Clary, Magnus!" Yelled Alec as he was looking." Clary! Magnus, please, where are you?!"

Meanwhile in another bedroom inside the castle, Clary started to wake up after being hit by some kind of magic from the mysterious man after getting Magnus back. Then after a few seconds, started to get out of bed and saw that her clothes were missing, meaning that she isn't wearing her clothes.

She tried to cover herself with the bedsheets till she saw an outfit by a chair and started to put it on. The outfit she is wearing is a dark blue shoulder-less long sleeve dress that goes to her knee's, and blue heels on.

"Oh my god, where am I now?" Asked Clary as she looks around." This doesn't look like Idris at all."

Then as soon as Clary looked around the bedroom, she have started to realized that Alec and Magnus aren't both with her and it get her to get really worried and scared that something bad might've happen to them.

"Oh my god, where are Magnus and Alec?" Said Alec as she look around." More importantly, where are the Mortal Instruments?"

Then after a few moments later, Clary started to leave the bedroom to look for Magnus and Alec and the Mortal Instruments, as Clary was going to every hall every pass minutes, but still hasn't found Magnus, Alec, or even the Mortal Instruments. Then as Clary made a turn to another hallway, she bump into Alec, and they were both really happy to see each other.

"Alec!" Said Clary as she hugs Alec.

"Oh god, thank goodness you're okay Clary, I mean Jace would kill me if anything bad happen to you." Said Alec as he hugs Clary back.

"Alec, where are we?" Asked Clary as she finish the hug." This doesn't look like Idris at all."

"I don't know Clary, in fact, I don't even know where we are." Said Alec as he looks around and saw a window." There a window."