Magnus's see's his Mother Again

Somewhere is a beautiful field where the grass is green and the sky is blue, in the middle of the field was Magnus laying on the ground with his eyes closed and look like he was in a peaceful sleep. Then after a few moments later, he started to open his eyes and got up from the ground.

As he got up from the ground, he started to see that he wasn't wearing the clothes that he was wearing when he was Valentine's prisoner. Magnus is wearing a white blazer shirt that opens a little to see his bare chest, has white pants on, and has the same star necklace that connects him to Alec.

Then as he began to walk, he started to see so many beautiful trees and beautiful white flowers on the ground, as he kept on walking, he saw a lake close to him and then as he goes to the lake, he started to look at his reflection, and saw that his hair is down, and has a bit of white eyeshadow on with glitter.

"Hmm, not my choice of picking an outfit, but I do look good in it." Said Magnus as he smiles.

Then as Magnus was about to walk again, he began to slip and was about to fall to the lake, and he close his eyes waiting to be hit by the water, but to his surprise, he didn't fall into the water, then he open his eyes and saw that he is standing on the water.

It shock Magnus at first but he started to realize that it was kinda cool, that he started to walk on the water and was really enjoying it, then as he walks over the water, he started to enter a forest, and as he walk down the path, there were many white butterflies flying around, and Magnus was smiling at them.

Then as he kept on walking down the forest, he started to arrive at another plain field, then as he was about to walk, the wind started to blow through him, at first he was a bit confused, till when he turn he saw a bit of fog which makes it harder really hard for Magnus to see, then he saw a figure coming to his direction.

"Who's there?" Asked Magnus as he look really confused.

Then the figure started to come out of the fog and that figure was a beautiful Indonesia woman. The beautiful woman has long black hair that pass her shoulders, has dark brown eyes, she wears a white shoulder-off long sleeve dress that goes to her feet, and has white flats on. The woman's name is Indah, and she is known to be Magnus's birth mother.

"Hello Magnus." Said Indah as she smiles at Magnus.

Then when Magnus have saw his mother for the first time after her suicide attempt when he was kid, he started to get really shock to see his mother again after so many years, that all of a sudden, his eyes began to fill with some tears and he open his mouth a bit.

"Ma. . . . Mother?" Asked Magnus as he began to go to her slowly." Mother. . . Mom. . . MAMA!"

Then Magnus runs to his mother as quickly as he can, and then Magnus throw his arms around his mother as he hugs her, and then Magnus's mother started to wrap her arms around Magnus and hugs him back as they were both embracing into a comforting hug.

"Oh, my beautiful Magnus, you have grown so much." Said Indah as she smiles at Magnus and kept hugging him." And you have become a very beautiful and magical man now."

Then as Indah still hugs Magnus in a soft and loving embrace a mother will give to her child, Magnus have started to remember that he was the cause of his mother's death and that she kill herself, that all of a sudden, he started to bury his face on his mother's shoulder, and started to cry so much, much to Indah's shock and she looks at Magnus.

"Magnus?" Asked Indah as he look at Magnus as he kept on crying.

"I'm so sorry mother. . . I'm so sorry that I caused you to kill yourself. . ." Said Magnus as he kept on crying." And I'm so sorry that I have killed your husband and made you feel so scared of him."