Tracking down Magnus Bane

Meanwhile outside of New York City, Alec was running through the sidewalks trying to get to the Institute. After he have received that phone call from Jace that he and the others are being attack by the Circle Members, he wanted to get their as fast as he can to help his siblings and friends.

But as he kept on running to the Institute, he was started to think about Magnus, he really hated that he had to leave him all alone in his home, but he had to go and help out his siblings and friends.

"I really hope that I'm not too late!" Said Alec as he kept on running." But I really hated that I had to leave Magnus all alone, but it's a good thing that I made a protection rune so that he can be safe.

Then as Alec have arrived at the Institute, Alec started to pull out his bow and quiver out to get ready to fight, and then as Alec have nocked an arrow into the bowstring and slowly made his way inside to the Institute, Alec was starting to get really pissed.

He was so pissed that his siblings and friends was taken hostage by Valentine and his Circle Members and that he was forced to leave his beautiful warlock boyfriend alone and vulnerable after he was tormented by Valentine, and Alec was going to have to shoot dozens of Circle members just to let out his anger.

Then Alec have started to ran up the stairs to the Institute, he started to kick the door opened, and he was holding the bow up to make sure he is on guard. Then he started to shot some of his arrows at members that were holding Jace as a hostage.

Then the arrows that Alec have shot, it hit at one the Circle Members in the chest, neck and back, and they all started to fell to the ground in unison laying dead. And then Jace pulled his arms up and rubbed his wrists after they were a bit sore for being held by the Circle Members.

"Jace, are you okay?" Asked Alec as he goes to Jace.

"Yeah, I'm okay, but a little bit sore by being held by the Circle Members." Said Jace as he looks at the Alec.

"Where's Izzy and Clary?" Asked Alec as he pulled our another arrow from his quiver.

"I don't know, the Circle Members just attack us out of nowhere, and I think that they're downstairs in the prison wing." Said Jace as he looks at Alec." But wait a minute, where's Magnus?"

"Don't worry, Magnus is safe." Said Alec as he looks at his Parabatai." Magnus is. . ."

But before Alec could tell where Magnus is, Jace have started to place his hand over Alec's mouth before Alec could say anything, then he started to look around to make sure that no Circle Members are around, and looks at Alec.

"Alec, don't tell me where Magnus is." Said Jace as he look at Alec.

"Wait, why not?" Asked Alec as he look confused.

"Because Valentine is trying to find him and try to figure out where he is." Said Jace as he looks at Alec." If one of his men hear you, they'll find Magnus and will try to take him."

That got Alec to get really shock and angry that Valentine is trying to figure out where his beautiful warlock boyfriend is and then as he calm down, and then he started to look at Jace.

"I promise myself that I won't let him hurt Magnus, and I'll make sure that he won't hurt him." Said Alec as he was gripping his bow." But where is everyone else, where have they gone?"

"Some of them are in the prisoner wing, and the rest are dead after the attack." Said Jace as he look at Alec." I'm just really glad that mom, dad, and Max are all at Idris and not here."

"Yeah, I'm really glad too, cause who knows what the Circle would've done to them." Said Alec as he looks at Jace." Where are the others?"

"I'm guessing that they are downstairs being held captive by the remaining Circle Members that are here." Said Jace as he looks worried.