Making a Trade

Meanwhile back at the Circle Shadowhunter's hideout, inside the warehouse where there the cells were, Alec was banging his fists on the walls of his huge dark cell for hours after when Valentine have left him alone.

After when Valentine have told him what his plan was, he was really angry and worry about everything that's going on now.

Alec is angry that Valentine is using him as bait so he lure Magnus so he could capture him, and Alec was really worried that if Magnus did come, he will be a slave to Valentine and the last thing he want to do is to be away from his beautiful warlock boyfriend and he can't have that.

Alec kept on screaming in anger as he tried to get free from the dark cell he is in. Meanwhile inside a room, Valentine was sitting in seat in his main room drinking some champagne while he was looking at the security cameras, he is looking at one that has Alec in his dark cell.

The sound of Alec's angry screams could be heard throughout the entire warehouse where Valentine was keeping him, and all Valentine was doing is sitting in a chair in the main room of the warehouse, drinking a glass of champagne, listening to Alec's pleads and screams for Magnus. Valentine was smiling wide at all of Alec's screams and was really enjoying it.

"VALENTINE, LET ME OUT NOW!" Scream Alec in anger." VALENTINE!"

Valentine was laughing at Alec for begging him to not hurt Magnus, and all he can do is watch as Alec is suffering so much. Then a few moments later, one of his Circle members started to enter the room and he started to walk up to his leader who was getting tipsy about Alec screaming.

"Valentine, should we do something with the prisoner?" Asked one of the Circle Members." He's starting to get on my nerves."

"You can chain him down and gag him." Said Valentine as he stare at his champagne glass." Alexander won't be our prisoner for long, Magnus Bane should be here soon, and we won't worry about him being a nuisance any longer."

Then the Circle Member nod his head and gave a small bow to Valentine, then as he started to walk off to the cells, some of the other Circle Members started to join him to go to the cell. Then they open the door to Alec's cell, and just as Alec was about to fight them to get free, the Circle Members have all grab him with all their strength.

Alec was trying his best to fight as hard as he could, but apparently his shadowhunter strength no match for them, and there were more Circle Members coming in the cell. As Alec kept on fighting, one of the Circle Members hit Alec hard in the leg and he fell on his knees.

Then the Circle Members have all started to put runed chains on his wrists and started to hang them up from the ceiling, and Alec's arms were now suspended above him and the only way to stay comfortable was to stay on his knees, but Alec was still screaming in anger at the Circle Members as some of them left.

"Man, you shadowhunters." Said one of the Circle Members." You are willing to do anything to save the ones you love the most."

"Look, you don't have to do this." Said Alec." Just let me go."

The Circle Member just roll his eyes when Alec have said that and then he started to walk behind Alec, then he start gagging him with a strip of leather he had with him, it made Alec want to throw up because of how tight it was tied onto his mouth and how disgusting it tasted with his tongue.

The gag went in between Alec's teeth, which have silence him just a bit, but Alec was still screaming when the Circle Member just left, and Alec was still screaming into his tight and uncomfortable leather gag. Then the last Circle Member who is still in Alec's cell started to laugh at Alec and he slap him right at the face, wanting to get his revenge for a very long time.