Valentine's Escape

The next morning after the last night at the party, inside the Institute in the cells where Valentine is, he is in his cell all chained up, and has a muzzle around his mouth. Since what happen yesterday after what he tried to do to Magnus Bane, Alec make sure that he is restrain and not be able to move.

When Valentine remember what he almost did to Magnus, he couldn't feel more connected to him than ever, when his lips touch the warlock's lips, he understands why Alec loves Magnus so much. Magnus have a special kind of magic that doesn't need an antidote.

He have started to realize now, that he wanted Magnus Bane and he wanted him now, as soon as he escaped from the Institute, he will order his Circle members to capture him and not hurt him, and bring Magnus to him.

'I see why Alexander loves Magnus Bane so much, he is really magical, and he is just plain gorgeous.' Though Valentine as he smirk evilly through the muzzle.' I need to have him all to myself, as soon as I get out.'

Then after a few minutes later, Clary and Jace have both arrived at Valentine's cell to talk to him, and then as they both arrived, Jace started to remove the muzzle from Valentine's face so he can talk and then Clary was the first one to talk.

"Okay Valentine, we want some answers right, and if you even think about lying, I will use that agony rune in you, and I mean this time." Said Clary as she glared at Valentine.

"Ah Clary, you are just like your mother, when I fell in love with her." Said Valentine as he looks at Clary.

"Wow, you really are a monster, like a sick one if you ask me." Said Jace as he glared at Valentine." So why don't we start on why you were trying to torture my parabatai's warlock boyfriend yesterday?"

"But not just a warlock, why don't we start on why you almost try to rape Magnus Bane, the High Warlock of Brooklyn?" Said Clary in anger.

"Apparently I couldn't control myself, I understand why Alexander Lightwood loves him so much, he is all powerful." Said Valentine as he smirk evilly.

"You do not get to talk about Alec, and if you even dare to mention about him and Magnus, I will. . ." Said Jace as he glared at Valentine.

Before Jace could speak more, Clary puts her hand at Jace's shoulder to calm him down, and then she started to flare at her monstrous father and then she have started to speak.

"Okay, Valentine why don't we make this clear, you better answer or will do something way worse than the chains you are in." Said Clary in anger." Why did you tormented Magnus Bane?"

"Apparently I couldn't help myself, I understand why Alexander loves him so much, but there is one thing I don't understand." Said Valentine as he looks at Clary and Jace." Why does Magnus Bane help all of these Shadowhunter's, when he can become a Circle Member Warlock, and be at my side?"

"What?" Asked Jace as he and Clary were shock to what Valentine say.

"The thing is, my Circle Member Shadowhunter's are one of the strongest ever, and the Shadowhunter's here are so weak." Said Valentine as he smirks evilly.

"Okay, now you are crazy in the head." Said Jace in anger.

"But you know, that Magnus Bane is really something, when I'm in his body it was great, I wonder how good body is when I'm still in mind?" Said Valentine as he smirk evilly.

That got Clary and Jace to get so angry at what Valentine have just said, they couldn't be even more disgusted by the man in front of them. Jace was so angry, that he started to swing a punch at Valentines face, which got him to bleed.

"How dare you say that, if it were up to me right now, I will kill you right here and right now!" Said Jace in anger.

"Even if you could, you won't stop me anyway, and I bet that Magnus Bane will leave Alexander to the dust, and be with me." Said Valentine as he smirk evilly.