Magnus's Sacrifice

A few hours later at the New York Institute, in Alec's bedroom, Alec was sitting on one side of his bed, while his beautiful warlock boyfriend Magnus was still sleeping at the other side of his bed. After being held captive by Valentine and his Circle Members for few hours, Alec really misses Magnus so much that he didn't want anything happen to him.

'Magnus looks so peaceful when he is sleeping, I love him so much.' Though Alec as he look at Magnus with a smile.' I don't want anything bad happen to him and I don't ever want anything bad happen to him.'

Then as Alec smile at his sleeping beautiful warlock boyfriend, Chairman Meow started to jump at the bed, then the cat started to go to Alec, then as it reach to Alec's lap, it started to rub its head at Alec with a soft purr, and Alec smile at the cat and pet him gently.

"Hey Chairman Meow." Said Alec as he smiles at the cat." I can see why Magnus really likes you, you always know how to make one of us feel better whenever we feel sad."

Then as Chairman Meow purr softly at Alec, the cat started to look at Magnus who is still sleeping, then Chairman Meow started to leave Alec's lap, and goes to Magnus as it rubs its head against Magnus's arm.

"I can see that you are really worried for Magnus, he'll be okay." Said Alec as he smiles at Chairman Meow.

Then a few minutes later, while Alec was rubbing Magnus's face gently, Magnus started to stir as he felt his boyfriends warm hand on his face and he opened his eyes, Alec got shock that he woken up Magnus, but Magnus wasn't upset or shocked, he just smile at Alec and sat up, and started to touch Alec's hand.

"Hey." Said Magnus as he smiles.

"Hey Magnus." Said Alec as he smiles back.

Then Alec started to kiss Magnus, as he felt like he was missing his lips from his few hours of captivity from Valentine and his Circle Members. Then Magnus started to kiss Alec back, then he cupped his boyfriend's cheeks as they started to make out a bit.

Then Alec started to lay Magnus on the bed as he was on top of him, and he started to kiss Magnus's neck, which Magnus started to moan a bit, then Alec started to travel down Magnus's body, as he kisses around his chest, which have cause Magnus to moan in pleasure.

Then as Alec continues to kiss at Magnus's chest, his mouth capture one of Magnus's nipples between his teeth and gave it a tentative bite, sucking on it slowly, and Alec watch with awe at how Magnus arched his back and cried out in sheer pleasure.

Magnus moan at how Alec was kissing his chest and how he is kissing his nipples, and wanted to keeping feeling the pleasure. Then Alec kiss all over Magnus's chest, then he kiss down to at Magnus's abs and he started to kiss at his navel, as his hands were at Magnus's chest and massage it a bit, which cause Magnus to moan in pleasure.

Then as Alec kept on kissing Magnus's navel, he started to trail some kisses at Magnus's abs, Alec started to kiss back up to his chest and neck, which cause Magnus to moan even more at how Magnus is kissing him and he continue to kiss him more. And then Magnus started to pull away and looked at Alec.

"Wow, someone's really happy to see that I'm awake." Said Magnus as he smiles.

"It's just that I really miss you so much." Said Alec as he smiles at Magnus.

"It's only been like few hours Alec." Said Magnus as he smiles at Alec.

"I know that, but it kinda felt like years." Said Alec as he smiles.

"Oh Alec, you can be a bit of a drama king." Said Magnus as he smiles at Alec and started to hold his wrist.

But then after a few moments of holding Alec, Magnus started to realize that his skin was harder than it usually is, then Magnus started to look down and saw the chafing that had occurred around his boyfriend's wrist, and started to get worried.