Cheering Magnus Up

After what happen to Magnus when Valentine almost tried to rape him, Alec takes Magnus back to his loft so that Magnus could calm down, meanwhile back at the Institute, Clary is with Jace and Izzy after they restrain Valentine Morgenstern and they are at the main office talking.

"I can't believe that Valentine have did that to Magnus!" Said Clary in anger." He's not only a traitor to the Clave, but he is an absolute monster!"

"Yeah, I can't imagine what Magnus was going through when he was downstairs all alone with Valentine." Said Izzy as she looks upset.

"This is our fault, if we have just at least come with Magnus instead of letting him go alone, he would never have been almost tortured by Valentine." Said Jace as he looks at the girls.

"Yeah, we should've ignore Magnus about letting him go alone and should've go with him." Said Izzy as she looks upset for Magnus.

"You know, when I took a closer look at what Valentine is doing to Magnus, it didn't look like he was torturing him, it was like he was almost about to rape him." Said Clary as she looks at Jace and Izzy.

"Oh boy, maybe don't say that word around Alec, he was angry at Valentine about the body switch between him and Magnus, I don't want to know how angry he will get if he heard that Valentine almost tried to rape him." Said Jace as he looks at the girls.

That got the girls to agree as well, then a few minutes later, Alec have started to come in the office with a serious look on his face, and then Clary was the first to look at him and started to talk.

"Hey Alec, hows Magnus doing?" Asked Clary as she looks at Alec.

"He's doing okay now, he's resting in his loft." Said Alec as he took a seat.

"That's good." Said Jace as he looks at his parabatai.

"Did you restrain Valentine?" Asked Alec as he look at Clary and his siblings.

"We did, we also make sure that Valentine won't be able to move." Said Izzy as she looks at Alec.

"Good." Said Alec as he looks down at his hand." I can't believe that Valentine would do that to Magnus!"

"Don't worry Alec, will make sure that he pays for his crimes." Said Clary as she looks at Alec.

"Speaking of which, we just got fire message from the Clave, they heard what Valentine almost did to Magnus, so they decided to send Valentine to Alicante in two days." Said Jace as he looks at Alec.

"That's good, at least that bastard can be away from New York, away from my boyfriend." Said Alec as he looks at Jace.

"But still, Magnus still seem very upset, there has to be something we could do to cheer him up." Said Izzy as she looks concerned.

"I'm with Izzy here, we should do something to cheer Magnus up." Said Jace as he agrees with his sister.

"Your right, but the question is how?" Asked Alec as he look concerned.

So Alec, Jace, Izzy, and Clary have all started to think on how to cheer up Magnus after what happen, and then Clary have started to think of a great idea that might cheer Magnus, and then she started to look at the others.

"Hey, I got an idea, why don't we make a party for Magnus?" Asked Clary which got the others to look at her." I mean he is into parties anyway and always calm him down, and you know how he is, he is a party animal."

"Clary's right, maybe if we throw a party for Magnus, it might cheer him up from the body switch and what Valentine almost did to him." Said Izzy as she smiles." Clary you're a genius."