Kidnapping Alec

Later that night, inside the New York Institute, the sun have finally set, and the beautiful stars are all shining in the ocean deep blue night sky like beautiful diamonds shining across the sky, and the crescent moon was now shining through a window as a lamp inside the room, and that room is none other than Alec's bedroom giving the two young men inside a bit of sight.

Magnus and Alec were both laying in the Alec's bed, both shirtless and under the covers, Magnus is sleeping on Alec's chest while he wrap his arms around his waist, while Alec has one arm behind his head and his other arm is wrap around Magnus wide awake. Their clothes were scatter on the floor, except their boxer shorts.

They were both laying in bed for the past few hours after they both had sex and having a great time together, even despite the magic damping cuff cutting off Magnus's magic, having sex with him was really magical.

Alec was now rubbing his hair with Magnus as he saw Magnus's cuffed hand was on his chest and stomach. Alec was really in love with the High Warlock of Brooklyn, and loved him with all his heart. Then Magnus started to move a bit as he was sleeping peacefully, which got Alec to smile at him.

Then Alec started to pull Magnus closer to him, wanting him to be calmer and to listen to his soft adorable snores, which Alec found really cute, despite that Magnus says that he always hear him snore. Alec started to think that Magnus Bane is the most beautiful warlock on earth.

Before he met Magnus, he use to had a crush on Jace ever since his parents adopted him to his family, and had to admit that he is cute and all. But Jace can't compared to the natural beauty that Magnus Bane had. Alec even thought that Magnus look so beautiful with makeup on, Magnus was just so gorgeous without even trying.

Then Alec started to ran his fingers against Magnus's cheekbones that looked way too perfect to be real, even thought he is still asleep, Magnus started to smile when Alec touched him softly, and then he started to lean closer to Alec and wrapped his arms against Alec's waist closer to him.

It caused Alec to blush so hard that his beautiful warlock boyfriend is dragging him closer to his own body. Magnus was so adorable like this that Alec felt like they could stay like this forever, holding onto him, as Magnus is sleeping soundly with those cute snores and adorable cheekbones.

Then Alec started to held Magnus closer to him, and he wanted to leaned down and kiss him right then and there at Magnus's soft lips again. But before he could, his thoughts about Magnus were cut short when there was a soft knock on his door.

Alec started to held Magnus closer to his chest when the soft knocking came, and he wonder who was at the door right now, so Alec started to move out of the bed slowly, still clutching Magnus close to him, he turn over to the High Warlock of Brooklyn and laid him down on the bed.

Magnus was reaching out for Alec as soon as his waist was pull out of his grasp, but since he was in his sleep, he grabbed one of Alec's pillow and used that instead of him. Magnus have clutch the pillow close to him and Alec smile at how cute the moment was.

But then the knock from his bedroom door came again, then Alec started put on his pants, then he started to put on the sweater that Magnus was using to keep himself warm, and then he started to go out of his room and saw that it was Clary knocking on the door, then as he got out of his room, he closed the door softly and looks at Clary.

"Hey Clary, hows everything going?" Asked Alec as he look at Clary.

"Well, everything going well, in fact we. . ." Said Clary as she was about to continue till she looks at Alec." Wow, seems like you and Magnus were sure having a great time."

"What makes you say that?" Asked Alec as he look at Clary.

"Because I can see the hickey's all over your body." Said Clary as she points at Alec's body.