Learning about Valentine's Plan

Meanwhile in the city, Alec was using his jumping rune to jump at every rooftop trying to find Valentine and his Circle Members, and bring them to justice. After what happen when Magnus arrived at the Institute injured, all Alec can feel is rage.

He love his boyfriend so much that he keeps telling himself that he will protect him from Valentine, but since he wasn't at the loft with him, he got attack by the Circle Members and got injured, and now he wants to avenge Magnus.

'This is all my fault, if I have stay with Magnus and keep him safe, none of this will ever happen, and Magnus will never have gotten injured.' Thought Alec as he kept jumping through every rooftop.' I swear when I get my hands on Valentine, I will tear him apart with my own bare hands, along with his Circle Members.'

As he kept on trying to find Valentine or one of his Circle Members, he started to feel like someone is following him, that he started to hide somewhere, then when he heard some footsteps, he started to jump out of his hiding place and started to aim a arrow to the person who follow him, but to his surprise, it was Clary that follow him.

"Alec, don't shoot, it's only me!" Said Clary as she raise her hands.

"Clary, what are you doing here?" Asked Alec as he lower his bow down.

"I should be asking you that question, what are you doing out here, I though you were going stay with Magnus." Said Clary as she looks at Alec.

"How can I stay there while Valentine is out there with his Circle Members, planning on how to get to Magnus?" Said Alec as he felt so angry." If I never had left the loft in the first place, then Magnus will never have been attack, and he will never gotten hurt."

"It's not your fault Alec, you didn't know that this will happen, and you had to come and rescue us." Said Clary as she looks at Alec.

"But still as Magnus's boyfriend, I'm supposed to protect him, and yet look what happen." Said Alec as he feels upset.

"What, So you're idea is to find Valentine alone, and bring him justice?" Said Clary as she looks at Alec.

"If that's what it takes to protect Magnus, I mean I promise that I will be by his side, and I'm not going to stop until I get Valentine." Said Alec as he got his bow and arrows ready.

Clary started to see how much Alec really loves Magnus so much, and she can't blame him, she also cares about Magnus so much, he was always there for her when she needs help, and then she started to look serious and looks at Alec.

"I'm coming with you Alec." Said Clary as she looks at Alec which got Alec to look at her.

"What?!" Said Alec in shock.

"Look Alec, before you refuse my help, just let me say something." Said Clary as she looks at Alec." Magnus was always there for me when I was in trouble, now I want to help him too, after what Valentine did to him, I promise myself that I will do anything to protect, so please let me help you."

Then Alec saw how Clary really care about Magnus as well since he always look out for her since she was a child, and then he started to look at Clary.

"Okay, but stay close." Said Alec as he looks at Clary.

"Okay, but I think I know where Valentine can be, there is always an abandoned ship that is glamor so that no one can see, I'm guessing that's where he might be." Said Clary as she looks at Alec.

"That's good, let's get going." Said Alec as he took out his stele.

Then Alec started to activate his jumping runs, along with Clary, and they all started to jump from rooftop to get to Valentine's hideout and maybe try to stop him before he could get to Magnus.