Steve Rogers x Reader

En başından başla

You stared at them, your tears struggling to be kept controlled. Wanda began to cry as her powers formed around her hands, pointing towards Vision's stone.

He locked eyes with her, "I only feel you."

With that, Wanda began to realize that there was no other way out. She turned to look at you. You looked at her sadly, and back at the team fighting Thanos, nodding gravely. She turned back to Vision, beginning to destroy the stone on his forehead.

As you prepared to fight against Thanos with the others, you turned in time to see T'Challa being thrown across the trees, onto the ground of the forest. Steve, slid beneath Thanos as you ran forward, hitting him with his shield with his remaining strength.

You were about thirty feet away as Thanos raised his hand with the gauntlet upon it, and brought it down with all of his might onto Steve. Your breathing became ragged as your legs pumped faster, eager to get to the pair. Steve caught Thanos' arm, just in time, struggling to keep it aloft. A yell of pain and perseverance ripped through his chest, your heart breaking as you feared that you were too late.

You were a mere ten feet away from them, as Thanos raised his other fist and brought it down on Steve's face, knocking him to the ground. A yell sounded from your chest, one so loud that you didn't even know you had it in you.

You pulled two knives from the back of your suit, and raised them in the air, charging towards Thanos. Your scream left your body as you jumped and plunged one of your knives into Thanos' chest, catching him by surprise.

He let out a guttural groan of pain as you pushed it deeper and deeper into his skin, blood beginning to form around the outsides of the knife.

You raised your other hand, bringing down the other knife to his neck, eager to end this once and for all. You brought it down with all of your might, expecting the satisfaction of the knife meeting its mark, but before you could complete the stroke, Thanos had caught the knife.

Your breath caught in your throat as you saw him pull the knife from your hand and grip it tightly. Everything began to run in slow motion after that.

You looked over your shoulder to see Steve pushing himself off of the ground, beginning to run towards you. You turned back to see Thanos bring the knife back down and confusion littered your thoughts.

Suddenly, you felt a searing pain in your lower abdomen. You could hear Steve's scream of pain as a scream of your own was caught in your throat. Thanos had a smile on his face as he buried the knife to its hilt deep into your stomach.

He dropped you to the ground, while pulling the knife out of his chest that you had caused. You could feel the warm blood race out of your body and onto the forest floor.

Steve's screams could be heard around the forest as he raced towards you. Thanos stepped over your body and towards Wanda and Vision, to the stone.

"No..." you attempted saying, before a cough of blood interrupted you.

Everything became blurry, but Steve's figure slid onto the ground beside you, immediately pressing his hands to your wound.

"Steve..." you gasped, gripping his shoulders with your bloody hands tightly.

"Shh... Shh. You're going to be ok, sweetheart," Steve whispered, tears gliding down from his bright blue eyes onto his cheeks. "Don't talk, you'll be okay."

You shivered, feeling a wave of coldness wash over your body. Steve frantically pressed onto your wound, his gloves soaked with blood.

"Steve... Vision," you choked. "Get to Vision."

"Baby, we lost, okay? There's no way that we won," Steve cried, defeatedly. "Now my priority is to get your ass to Shuri."

"Steve," you mumbled, your vision getting blurrier by the second. "Steve."

His mumbling ceased as he looked at you, tears dripping from his face. You reached up with your hand and shakily wiped his cheek, leaving a smudge of blood across his skin.

"Don't cry," you said quietly. "I'm okay. It's okay."

He shook his head frantically, "No, no. (Y/N) stop. You need to stop. You'll be okay, doll. You'll be okay."

"It's okay," you smiled lightly. "I love you."

"(Y/N), no. Stop, please. I love you," Steve whispered, pulling you close to his chest. "I love you so much. Don't leave me alone. Not again."

"It's okay," you repeated.

Your head rested in the crook of his neck as he gripped you tightly. With your remaining strength, you raised your head long enough to press a feather light kiss to his jaw. His body shook with sobs as he pulled you closer.

"I love you."

Credit: imaginessgalore.tumblr.com