Chapter 35 - Questions Without Answers

Pov Bakugou
I cried as I watched him walk away from me. Soon he flew off, probably to go find that damn half-n-half bastard... No... No, it can't be true! My Izuku... My Izuku would never sink so low as to become a villain! I refuse to believe it! But then again, he did just confirm my every thought... Was this him getting back at me for cheating? It must be...

But he was taken by the Green Reaper together with shitty hair! Unless... Unless brainwasher and dunce face both know his identity and they 'kidnapped' him so it wouldn't be suspicious? And the Reaper did attack for the first time in this city right after Izuku got back in town... But one thing doesn't add up. A crucial detail.

A quirk

How could quirkless Midoriya Izuku ever be a villain with one of the most powerful quirks in existence? He'd have to hide his quirk from the world his whole life... But why? If he was born with such an amazing quirk, he could've easily become a great hero!

Why chose to be quirkless? They're at the bottom of the foodchain, the lowest level of society! They're looked down upon and treated as less! So why in the world would he lie about having a quirk?! Couldn't he just make it appear weaker or something?! Why fully erase it from your life? I just... I don't understand... But then again, he is a super villain, something I would've never imagined in my whole life...

I slowly took a few steps ahead, seeing him and icyhot fly away on that bird creature that flew me home after the League had taken me. He saved me from the League... He made it seem like he was just there for gang rivalry but he was actually there to save me! As I wiped away my tears, I spotted a small black card on the ground. It had D.E.K.U. written on it in fancy letters.

Dauntless Emerald Killer Union

Why didn't I see it sooner? Fucking Deku! Of course it wasn't a damn coincidence! I picked it up and flipped it over, seeing a phone number. Did he lose his business card or something? No, he doesn't leave things lingering around... He left this here for me...

I quickly put it away in my suit as some extra's from my class ran up to me.
"Bakugou! Are you okay?! He didn't hurt you, did he?!"
"I'm fine" I grunted, putting my hands in my pockets. You could see I'd cried, no doubt about it, but I didn't fucking care in this moment.
"Dude, you're lucky to get away unharmed! This is the third time you've seen him up close, isn't it?" Sero asked.

Yeah, third... Not counting seeing him every fucking day for the past few weeks! Damnit Izuku! You're messing with my head!
"What did he want from you?" Iida asked, frowning at me.
"The hell should I know? He was just all up in my personal space, rambling on about how I cheated on fucking Izuku to get in my head... And then he just left... It was kinda weird" I muttered.

"You know what's kind of weird? The Reaper pulling you apart with him without actually hurting you" round face stated.
"You know who else miraculously survived the Green Reaper multiple times? Todoroki Shoto!"
"Are you fucking accusing me of being a villain?!" I hissed, ready to fight her.
"I don't know why he targets me okay?! But don't go shouting around I'm in any way involved in his dirty fucking business, you hear me!"

"Hey, hey, hey! It's okay! We don't need to fight amongst ourselves!" pony tail exclaimed, coming between the two of us.
"Besides, if Bakugou really was one of them, as you say, wouldn't Kirishima know about it? Would he have broken down the way he did when his closest friends were taken? Or when we discovered we had traitors among us? I don't think so"

She glared a bit at Ochako, making me grin. This Momo bitch ain't half that bad...
"What she said" I stated, crossing my arms. Jirou took this moment to walk over to her creator friend, glancing between the two of us.
"Say Momo... Have you ever considered joining the Bakusquad..?"
"Oi! I need to approve of the fucking squad" I hissed, looking at Yaoyorozu before looing back at Jirou and now also Ashido, who seemed excited to get yet another girl on the squad.