Chapter 32 - Fucked Up

Happy new year everybody!! By the way short A/N I love how people commented on the previous chapter like half was OMG KIRI DIE and rip Kiri and the other half was like Deku... Don't do anything rash, okay? And it had me c a c k l i n g

Pov Bakugou
As expected, shitty hair wasn't doing fine at all. He was sobbing in the bathroom as I arrived.
"P-please... J-just go away" he choked out, trying to wipe his tears away. It was futile attempt, really, since they kept flowing mercilessly.
"I'm not leaving you shitty hair" I grunted, pulling him into a forceful hug on the spot. He froze up at the touch, but soon relaxed in my hold, crying his eyes out.

"Why do you still want to be friends with me Bakugou?" he asked quietly.
"I'm just a quirkless nobody now... Even before I was pretty useless... And now you also know I have hopeless feelings for you a-and you still stick around... W-why?"
"What the fuck do you mean why? You're my damn best friend" I hissed, glaring at him.

"And you're fucking strong, got it? Your quirk was amazing, but you don't let yourself be defined by that. You survived being kidnapped by the Green Reaper, Eijirou. If that doesn't make you feel overpowered as fuck, I don't know what will"
I'm not good at this comforting bullshit but I hope to get the message across. I don't despise him just because he lost his quirk or because he developed feelings for me or some dumb shit like that.

I still want him as my friend, as a part of the bunch of shitheads that claim themselves to be the Bakusquad. I don't want to lose him over this...

"B-but it hurts..." he cried, hiding his face in my chest.
"I-it hurts seeing you be happy with someone else... I-I know it's selfish a-and I hate that I feel t-this way... But I find myself being jealous... Midoriya is just so damn perfect! He's cute and adorable and smart and he knows how to kick ass without having a quirk to rely on! A-and I... I just feel so pathetic compared to him... It's no wonder you love him and not me..."

"Ei, don't talk like that" I demanded, grabbing his face so he was forced to look at me.
"Izuku isn't perfect and I do love you. Just...not like that"
At that moment he leaned in, making me shift in our hold.
"Oi shitty hair, this isn't-" I quickly sputtered out, putting my hands on his chest in an attempt to push him away.

But he kept one arm tightly wrapped around me as another one travelled up to my face. Even without his quirk, he was strong. Who am I kidding? This dude is fucking ripped!
"Please?" he begged, placing a hand on my cheek.
"P-please..? J-just once more..?"
His voice was barely a whisper as he drew our faces closer.

I shut my eyes, preparing for the inevitable. Kirishima was going to kiss me. Again. And here I am, letting it happen... I'm so damn weak! I have a boyfriend! I should fight it! But I can't... I can't fight it, knowing it was no use to struggle at this point.

Knowing he is vulnerable and weak. Knowing that if I push him away now, I'll break him and lose him forever. Knowing that deep down, he realises this is wrong. Knowing he will apologize when this is all over and that he'll promise me it would never happened again. But right now, he needed this kind of affection and wasn't taking no for an answer.

How was I going to explain this to Izuku? That I let my best friend kiss me when we were in a relationship? That I basically cheated on him? Would he understand? I don't know... I just feel so lost at the moment, thrown between right and wrong. Between a choice that seems impossible.

My mind went blank the moment his lips touched mine and I instantly knew I was screwed. No way back, I'd reached the point of no return. I would have to live with whatever consequences this would bring. For our friendship, for my relationship with Izuku... I heard the door to the bathroom open, sending me back to reality. I pushed Kirishima off me, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand as I took a step back before looking at the person who'd entered.