Chapter 10 - Bakusquad

Pov Midoriya
Shinsou was pacing around the room in front of the tv as we got back. His head turned our way so fast I swear I heard it snap.
"It's all over the news! They think Shoto is taken again!" he hissed.
"Well, technically-" Todoroki started, taking off his mask.
"Oh hush you" Shinsou hissed before glaring at me.

"His phone is ringing like crazy! Who the hell is Hot Bastard?"
"Oh~ You've got a boyfriend Sho~" I teased.
"First of all, unlike the two of you, I'm straight" he stated.
"Secondly, that would be my father"
"Why the fuck would you name him hot?!" Shinsou exclaimed, pulling at his hair.

"Because of the flames..?" Todoroki asked confused.

"Oh sweet, sweet young Todoroki" I whispered, petting his head even though his was much taller than me.
"You're so innocent, it's adorable. Please don't let Shinsou-kun ruin your mind"
Suddenly Highway to hell started playing in the background, making me frown and Shinsou groan.
"You know, the ringtone makes much more sense now" the brainwasher stated, handing Todoroki his phone.

I burst out into laughter at that, pulling off my mask as tears came to my eyes. So Sho did have a sense of humor huh? The two others just rolled their eyes before Todoroki answered the phone.
"Yes father?"
"TODOROKI SHOTO WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" it boomed through the phone, making the halfa flinch.
"I-I'm a-at a friend's-" he started quietly, holding the phone away from his ear as Endeavor yelled again.

"A FRIEND?! WHAT FRIEND?! I TOLD YOU THOSE ARE ONLY DISTRACTING YOU FROM REACHING THE TOP!"
"W-we were studying f-for-"
"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! GET YOURSELF HOME RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"
"Y-yes father..." Shoto whispered, looking down at the ground as he spoke.

"And never dare ignore my demands again, understood?! I told you to stay home and clean the house by the time I got home from work!"
"B-but I did clean the house... D-didn't you see?" Todoroki asked, now smirking a little, fully knowing their house was blown to pieces. I couldn't contain myself, bursting out into laughter once more, trying to muffle the sound with both my hands. Shinsou was having a hard time too, turning around while biting his fist.

"Just come home" was all Endeavor said after that, instantly disconnecting.
"Yup, he's pissed" Todoroki chuckled, looking back at us.
"So whose house I'm at right now?"
"Mine" I said, already texting my mom.
"Mom will cover for us too, in case they double check"

"Inko knows? About you being the Green Reaper?" Shinsou asked surprised.
"No, she doesn't. She thinks I'm doing underaged drinking and drugs" I shrugged with a grin.
"A little experimenting is fine for her, since she knows I have a hard time dealing with dad"
"Wait, are you-?" Shoto asked.
"What? No!" I gasped, placing a hand on top of my chest.
"Todoroki! You should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking I would do drugs! I have principles you know"

"Says the murderer" Shinsou muttered, making me glare at him.
"Anyway, I should get changed" Todoroki sighed, handing me the drive with all the footage on it.
"I'll make sure this finds his way to the police station" I smiled.
"And I'll have Purrcy ready to ride you at least two blocks away from your house"
"Thanks" he said, heading for the changing room.

"So what about you? Got that shifting under control?" I asked, looking at Shinsou.
"Watch for yourself" he stated, making his hair fall down as it grew longer and darker. His eyes on the other hand got lighter, brighter. I smiled, studying his new features. His skin seemed a little darker as well... And he got some muscle going on too... Yes, I'm very pleased with these results.

"What do you think?" he asked a little nervous, seeing my judging gaze go over him. I grinned, tracing the tips of my fingers over his cheek as I stepped up into his personal space.
"Well, I should be asking you that question~" I whispered, letting my fingers run through his long dark hair. It reached all the way to his waist. From the back you'd almost say he was a girl. That could be an advantage...