Hawkeye and White Daliaha: HYDRA Encounter

Start from the beginning

"Your daughter just blew the hatch open. We're about to head in, we might lose connection while down there." Clint explained.

"Just be careful. If anything happens we're on stand by." Fury told.

"Sure thing." Clint hangs up. "Annabelle let me head down first then come down when I say so."

Annabelle nods her head. Clint pokes his head through the opening then hops down. He draws his bow and arrow.

"Alright we're clear. Come on."

Annabelle hops down. The door leads down a flight of stairs with another door at the end. It's shinny and even has a panel next to it. As Clint tries to figure out the code for the door Annabelle puts her hand on his shoulder.

"Wait, why is this door newer than the one we came through?"

Clint shrugs his shoulders.

"Maybe it's not as abandoned as we thought. Just keep an eye out."

Clint and Annabelle crack open the door, it lets out steam and opens slowly. Lights turn on automatically and inside a whole lab is lit up. The lab is much bigger than they thought.

Annabelle gasps. Clint's jaw drops to the floor.

"Clint...all this equipment-

"Is new...yeah. So this place is or was still being used, but why is it so dusty?" He asked.

"Maybe it's been a while since someone's been here. It's remotely clean other some papers scattered about and half eaten food...such a waste." She pouted.

The two scope out the room thoroughly. So far all they've found are multiple folders with experiments, but no results with them. Blank pieces of paper and empty food cartons.

"Hey Annabelle just taking a swing in the dark, but it looks like they left in a rush."

"Because of how everything is scattered?"

"That and I believe this experiment we're seeing doesn't have any data. It doesn't say if they succeeded or not."

Annabelle nods her head then sighs.

"Then...that probably means that whatever they were running from either died here or is still kicking."

A low rumbling causes the lights to flicker.

"Please tell me that was the ocean or mechanical noises." Annabelle pouted.

"Draw your weapon. You know what to do if something attacks us."

Annabelle nods her head as she unsheathes her sword.

"There's a sign that looks like it leads to an elevator. I'll take lead." She told.

"Yes Captain Annabelle." Clint draws his bow. Annabelle draws her dual swords.

They both creep over to the corner and are in for a literally bloody surprise. Smears of blood all over the walls and floor. Lifeless bodies scattered around. The bodies have maggots coming out of them.