Hawkeye and White Daliaha: HYDRA Encounter

Start from the beginning

"Wait what about the shield?"

"It's built in. Lift your arms up like you're defending yourself and a shield will appear to defend you."

"Very nice. Good job uncle." She smiled. Coulson lifts his head up with a proud smile.

"You're welcome sweetie. Now go ahead and get ready to kick ass then hit the runway."

Annabelle chuckles as she hugs her uncle.

"I love you Uncle." She smiled.

"I love you too sweetie."

Annabelle then trots out of the room humming to herself. Coulson sheds a small tear or victory.

*********

Minuets later Annabelle is suited up and ready to slay her new outfit and kick ass while doing it. As she makes her way to the loading dock Her father notices her new look and sighs heavily.

"Hi dad." Annabelle smiled.

"Did your uncle make you wear that?"

"No, but I was promised ice cream." Fury looks at the outfit again.

"Well at least he took the stripes off. How do you feel?"

"Ready to kick ass then hit the runway right after." She posed. Fury shakes his head.

Annabelle does a little twirl. Fury smiles softly and pats his daughter on her head.

"Okay Naomi Campbell go get your arsenal and meet up with Clint at the rear."

******************

Clint and Annabelle take off on a jet ski and ride towards the island. Forty minutes later the reach the island and head inside towards the cave. As they creep inside it mostly looks like a a regular dark cave. The star on Annabelle's uniform lights up the whole cave as they continue to look around.

"I don't see anything that screams Hydra. How bout you kid?" Coulson questioned.

"Not yet. What if Hydra agents got stuck here and they had a tracker or something."

"No we'd see remains of a body. I'm thinking maybe a hidden cave."

"Possibly, but where's the door? The cave isn't that deep so the couldn't have done through the cave." As Annabelle turns around to look around some more her foot gets caught and she trips and falls in the sand.

"Ow-what the fuck!" She exclaimed.

"What hap-is that metal?" Clint questioned.

Clint removes Annabelle's foot and digs through the sand. Moments later a metal hatch with a snake on it appears.

"Report this to my dad, I'll try to see if I can open this up." Annabelle told.

As Clint calls in Fury through his coms, Annabelle tried her hardest to turn the knob. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out three little devices. She placed them around the hatch and backs away from it. She grabs Clint and they back up towards the the cave entrance. A loud bang rings through the cave as the hatch blows open.