I look in his direction and I get up. "I don't get revenge. I don't like it. Now excuse me, but I'm gonna go get myself something to eat, and proceed to ignore you bafoons." I say and I leave, quite angry.

"Anna!" Naruto and Sakura call in futile.

I head into the village with my hands behind my back when a crow lands on my shoulder and sqwauks in my ear, loudly.

I jump startled. "Ok, ok, you can go." I say and the crow flies away. "Fuck." I say as I calm down.

I head to the Hokage office and I walk in.

"Ah, Anna, finally." Tsunade says to me and I look in her direction. "I need you to go to the Sand Village. The Kazekage needs a school teacher." Tsunade says to me.

"No." I say and I sense amusement. "Fuck me! Does it look like I can teach students? I can not read, I can not see, I guarentee that I will end up failing miserably! And, how the fuck do I teach?" I ask her.

Tsunade laughs in amusement. "Its amusing that you think you have a say in this. Now go." Tsunade orders me.

I internally cry as I go to my apartment.

I grab my bag and anything else I'm gonna need and I head to the gates.

"Anna! Are you coming with us?" Naruto asks shocked.

"No, even worse, I have to go teach a bunch of brats at the Sand Villages Academy." I say to him as I walk past. "FUCK YOU TSUNADE!" I yell and I start running.

It takes me four days to get there because I have no fucking idea how, but I make it.

"How did you get here so late?" Baki asks me as I walk into the village.

"I got lost." I say with a sweat drop. "And I hit a tree, with my face." I say and I sense amusement nearby that comes with Gaara's chakra.

I pinpoint Gaara and he's to my left.

"I know your right there Gaara." I say to him.

"So it would seem." Gaara says to me and I feel a threatening aura nearby from two teenagers.

"I don't know whether to be concerned or confused." I say as I look in their general direction.

"Concerned. They love Lord Gaara, a lot." Baki says to me.

I blink and nod. "Fan-girls, ok, I didn't sign up for this." I say and Gaara gives off amusement. "Damn it Tsunade." I say as soon as I hear screeching and I back away as I sense a lot of people surround Gaara.

"I'll kill her." I hear a fan-girl say as glare point on me.

"You can't kill me." I say to her and a lot of hate is shoved my way. "I don't feel like dealing with this, where are the brats I'm supposed to be teaching?" I asked Baki.

"Follow me." Baki says to me and I nod.

"See ya later Gaara." I say to him and I sense a lot of hate from the fan-girls.

"Huh? Anna, I can't see you over everyone." Gaara says to me.

I shrug and follow Baki to the school and to a classroom.

"Be good for Anna." He says to the kids grufly and leaves.

Why am I even here?

"Ok, hi?" I try and I sense mischief.

"You've never been a teacher before, have you?" A little girl asks me.

I sweat drop. "Its pretty obvious, isn't it?" I ask and all the kids laugh in response. "Well, my name is Anna Ward, I'm a Jonin of the Hidden Leaf Village, but originally I'm from the Sand." I say to them as I sit on the teachers desk. "And one important little fact is, that I'm blind. But I know how to kick butt. I do it on the daily." I say to them.