[ I'll come, I'll tell you the time later, I need to see with my brother-in-law >

< Alright, I leave you alone now. Enjoy your time with your family❤ ]

[ ❤ >

"Hey, what are you doing boy?" Jungkook takes my eyes away from my screen, to meet his big ones. "What?" I smile at him but remain in my position.

"That phone and your arm on me, am I an object?" he tilts his head but glances at my device still resting on his muscles, making me chuckle. "I need a support for it."

"Alright then...use me like that..." he plays it offended and looks away from me, so I remove my phone from its spot to just keep my arm against me and close my eyes, taking a little moment to just relax.

"I was just joking, you could have kept it the way it was...I don't mind..." Jungkook catches my attention as I was already dreaming, getting my eyes on him again to only see his grin. "No...I don't want to since it doesn't annoy you."

"What a little brat you are..." his head moves from side to side as he exhaled sharply. I laugh but punch his arm. "Yes I am, just like you."

"That's only because you're copying me...I'm a model for you, right?" he smirks with smugness while looking at me, resting his head on his forearm and always acting sexy in front of everyone. "Yes you are...stop being proud."

"I can't. I'm a proud daddy who raised my boy well," the crinkles in the corner of his eyes deepen as a happiness can be read all over his face. "Tch..." I roll my eyes with a smile I couldn't restrain but look down at my fingers, toying with the cushion of our seat. "I'm serious, I want Kiran to be exactly like you. You'll be the model of my baby, which means, I'll be as well."

I beam like an idiot but keep quiet, feeling too shy to say something more. His hand suddenly moves to my hair and ruffle them, but he leans over me as I looked up at his face and presses a kiss on the crown of my head. "You're a good boy no matter what you think."

•••

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

"Babe..." I try to get Y/N's attention, driving back to the house through the darkness but lights of the highway, knowing the kids in the back are sleeping but having a terrible problem at the right moment.

"Hm..." she hums without opening her eyes, "I need...uhm..." I cough but check that no one is awake in the back before telling her, in a quiet voice. "I have to pee so freaking much baby...! I need your help..." I bite my lips but hold my crotch for no reason, not knowing if this is helping or worsening my state.

"Help you? And how?" she finally comes back to consciousness and frowns at me, surely not getting what I'm saying. "I don't know...just...don't you have a bottle or—"

"No way I'm gonna let you do this in here!" she whispers in a harsh voice to forbade me, having no idea how much I'm struggling to death with this. "Y/N...I swear my bladder is gonna explode...give me a bottle and hold it for me."

"Hold what?!" she utters with shock but I correct the misunderstanding. "The steering wheel you imbecile!"

"Are you insane? This is dangerous to do that!" she doesn't comply again but let me in my crap. "I told you to go to the toilet before driving but remind me who said 'I'm a man, I can hold it in', uh?" she roasts me heartlessly. "Now be a man as you say and hold it in."

"I can't."

"Do you want a clip like we use for clothes?" she has fun laughing the quietest way possible, but not finding it funny I fly my hand to her thigh and slap her, getting a moan of pain from her. "Don't do that! It hurts!"